TDIC

TDIC Employee Reviews

Privileged to be deputed in Sir Bani Yas island. management was supportive, there was little deficiency in team work. enormous opportunities lie in the development sector of hospitality and tourism.

Pros

Support of senior management

Cons

team work

No comments

I join tdic 2009 I like the company is semi qovt compney frndly invorment And my position is in compney is PRO Iam doing all the emegration work for tdic any work related to any government dept iam doing for them Thanks

excellent attitude towards workers

Super service in the hospitality. Great training, lovely staff, and management. Positive experience from this company. The company cares about the employees, provide comfortable accommodation and transportation which is very important for the people working for them.

Results driven environment

Professional environment and aggressive development process for speed to market. I thrived on this approach. Culture respectful of architecture profession.

Pros

Associate discount on rooms and meals, profit sharing, annual bonus

Cons

Good company to work for

Government company, working on some of the most prestigious landmarks in Abu Dhabi makes the work interesting and rewarding. Co-workers are all very talented people.

Government Company

good working hours and all government holidays given to TDIC employees, many discounts for employees in TDIC's various hotels and restaurants.

Pros

great team

Cons

not many projects active now

Working and enjoy working

I really love this work and devote all my time to the development of self through reading and prepare some flyers awareness and education to increase the level of food safety and the safety of individuals working in the simplest and easiest ways. I often work educational classes by displaying some of the pictures and compare them to each other. But the hardest part in this business is that you can not trust yourself to one but you should always be attentive and be unaware of all this work because the area is very sensitive it is to provide proper food for humans.

prodaction kitchen and laundry

Now iam working jumeirah emirates towers in dubai kitchen and laundry equipment supervisor. all kinde equipment maintenance and repered also.kitchen equipments tilting pan, boiler, rational oven routary oven, slicer, pottato peeler, hot plate,dishwashing machine,deep fat fryer,cooking renge, pasta boiler, rice boiler,microwave oven, and laundry washing machine dryer spinning machine iron machine roller machine roteting machine.

Pros

lunche

Cons

9 hrs

A good place to work

An interesting place to work, that allows to grow in your career.

Pros

Dynamic organization

Cons

Comparatively less stable

Life in TDIC

The life in TDIC is relatively challenging. However, due to the market condition, several internal restructuring is on going during my time at Abu Dhabi. I like this job but unfortunately I need to leave this country for personal family matters.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Restructuring of Organization

Basic

I was a receptionist there. There was not much I could learn there as it wasnt my area of interest.

make it happy with staff and gust

any time help with management . staff and guest .accommodation .transportation and food allowvans . they can give on time.

Pros

accommodation. food. trspoart

Cons

long hourse

HSE experince in public and private sectirs

TDIC is a master developer of key cultural, residential and tourism destinations in Abu Dhabi, These include Saadiyat Island which spreads across 27 sq km, projects include Louvre Abu Dhabi, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Museum, Performing Arts Center and Maritime Museum, Hotels, Apartments, Clubs, etc I work in Al Saadiyat Island as Health and Safety Manager • Communicate and reinforce TDIC EHS policy and EHS requirements to TDIC, contractors & consultants and others working on Al Saadiyat Island. • Conduct TDIC island wide EH&S Induction & orientation for contractors. • Manage EH&S at the pre-construction kick-off meetings for the new contractors/ consultants. • Review and approve all employers and consultants H&S plans, procedures and risk assessments to ensure they are in compliance with TDIC and AD EHSMS regulations. • Conduct H&S inspections and audit on the Island construction and operations to ensure safe working practices are implemented and followed, where Health and Safety issues are identified, take the lead in reducing and minimizing the risks posed. • Escalate EH&S concerns to TDIC Management for attention. • Advice, guide and ensure appropriate dissemination of Health and Safety best practices • Ensure that all H&S reporting deadlines are met and incidents reduced • Coordinate emergency and evacuation plans and response for TDIC staff • Keep up to date with relevant EHS legislation and standards, particularly those that affect the building, operations & construction sectors. • Manage and conduct H&S meetings with the island EHS contractor’s mangers -