Tawasol Solution and Services LLC

Tawasol Solution and Services LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Good training grounds

I learned a lot in this company But the salary is not worth when talking about cost of living in overseas. But the the good is that this company will serve as your stepping stone to reach your goal.

Good Company

All I want to say it is a good company to work. I have learnt a lot from this company. The work culture is friendly and the most enjoyable part is that management take care of you.

organized workplace

 Spearheading preparations on behalf of the organization to achieve ISO certifications and centrally coordinating all the activities for getting the same.  Supporting BTS/IBS/MW-Link installations for Nokia Siemens Network (NSN), as the project coordinator on behalf of NSN.  Participating in execution of NEC small project including installation/integration along with coordination with their clients as required.  Performing daily team administration routines as well as team development and people management activities to improve team productivities.  I am the one who prepare our company to take the ISO certificates,

great team

Daily routine task is preparing payment request form, getting approval/signature from authorized signatories, invoicing, posting to Quick books accounting system and preparing reports/documentation required by the management. We have a young but great team as we are all new new in the company, all less than 6 months. Hardest part as of the moment is during audit as we are all new in the company but the most enjoyable is that we really work as a team in concluding the audit.

Pros

Free dinner during audit

Cons

6 days work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tawasol Solution and Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tawasol Solution and Services LLC Reviews by Location