Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation

Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Japanese Bank - Bank with a culture

Here you have to follow culture, something which you cannot change. It is very important you follow the procedure and policy to the theory and sometimes misses the practical approach, which in way is help, but makes you risk averse.

Pros

Protected, stability

Cons

Ability to change reduces, Culture is different

fun at work place

Good company but slow growth .Hence looking for better opportunity.As these is in house review of customer profile, there is very less hiercle rowth a.

Place for work

It is a place for work, facing various tasks in a day to day work, different cultures. It is an environment to learn a lot about organizing, planning, quality, timeline, etc.

Overall peaceful atmosphere, extreme quite

One of the biggest Bank in Japan, with a strong Job Security, positive working environment, fully committed for the empowerment of its staff, society, and culture.

Productive, ambitious, quick learner, business oriented.

I have been working in Dubai for 3 years in the banking sector (with an overall experience of 7 years). I learnt at SMBC the financial analysis of financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions (factoring and leasing company) and large corporates in the middle east region. I also took care of the trade finance promotion side with the banks in Egypt and Lebanon, which has been one of the most challenging job to cover the compliance and risk side. Working in a Japanese bank give you the ability to work very hard and late. Unfortunately, it kills you life-work balance; but it is fine if you are still at the beginning of your career. We are reporting to our Head-office located in London and Tokyo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Reviews by Location