Starlink

Starlink Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

2.9Job Security & Advancement

Good exposure and no work life balance

- Opportunities are enormous while you work with StarLink. - Exposure to partner/customer - Always expected and available to work - Job security is very low

Company culture

It is surely fast growing organisation and carry lot of emerging brands However the work culture is very stressful and negative there is no defined process as such , If you are women I don't recommend this place because there are few cultural restrictions which might NOT be applicable for a modern work place especially when you come from a MNC background.

I was able to learn new products process.

My work at starlink was not as what i was expecting when i joined, i have to learn from my own since they did not provide training on the products that i will be handling. Management is ok and the hardest part of the job was to learn from your own.

Happy to work in StarLink as a Family Member.

Regional exposure is amazing, learnt so many technologies and skills, pressure teaches you a lot. Multinational culture, phenomenal growth. meet best calibors all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starlink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Starlink Reviews by Location