Starcom

Starcom Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

An agressive Group of advertising and media companies, that deserve to be always on top

More commercial involvement the regular finance roles. More exposure to various marketing and advertising tools. Continuous training up to the worldwide standards.

Pros

Exchange of resources within the network across the world

Cons

Continous traveling

good

Work culture is very healthy. Its a school by itself that invests in its talents to ensure high levels of knowledge and analytical skills. Very powerful media agency to work in that is advanced in the tools and capabilities offered. The agency is moving in a full hybrid approach to provide holistic services to its clients and maintain excellent client servicing relations.

The best phase of my life

Starcom was and will always be my second home ,the management is super professional and has growth opportunities for all employees.The culture is fun and it is a family spirit! All I learned in the world of marketing I owe it to this company!

Best media agency world wide

I start my day around 9 AM , i make my coffee and first thing I do is going through my to do list for the day and start prioritizing my tasks, I deal with the my client throughout the day , meeting all the deadlines. i also deal with all the media suppliers in the market , identifying a new media opportunities for my accounts .i have fabulous co-workers , and I also have an amazing team who I enjoy working with them a lot , sense of humor is part of our life and we always try to laugh and ease the stress that comes with the media industry . i have great relationship with my management due to the fact that I spent in this company 9 years of my life , it is my home and I feel free and appreciated, I consider Starcom is the best media agency in the world , first, because of the work environment and second because it is considered as university, it is like Harvard , Starcom’s graduates will always find a job , the hardest part of the job is always convincing the client to explore other methods in communications , and this is also the most enjoyable part as well, because when the client agrees with you and believe in the human experience that we will create for the brand and benefits that will come out of it in terms of driving the brand preference which it will lead eventually to drive the sales , at that moment , I feel satisfied and proud.i learnt in Starcom , all the media techniques , TV optimization , print , OOH media , Digital , and Radio , along with branded content and building a Human experience for the brand , not only buying space on TV or in magazines , and i learnt -

Pros

work environment

Cons

low salary compare to other media agencies, under stuffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starcom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Starcom Reviews by Location

• Starcom
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?