Star Services LLC

Star Services LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Productive and fun

Star security services LLC is good reputed company located in Abu Dhabi with it's head offices in Dubai, and employees more than 2000 employees of all nationalities,The company specialize in providing security services to many government and private sector areas, which includes universities, hospitals, government public parks, accommodations, shopping mall, with most professional security personnels. Just a few to mention.The company ensures employees are given basic requirements among salaries timely, medical insurance cover, transport to and from, with security granted while at work and accommodation ensuring safety of it's employees.I have so far had the best experience with the company thus wish to explore my career in new environment to exploit my skills and knowledge acquired.

Pros

Free transport, accommodation and medical insurance

Cons

Star services is the better flatform for providing jobs

I work 4 years at employment of star services. Which I miss so muchI like star services company and there of staff Behaviour of staff with employers is best. .And there in policies about the employer. I want to join again star services if I got a offertunity to serve in star services aga8n

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Insecure

Helping hand , Employee Support, Basic Benefits are there, Job insecurity, Good Health Coverage, Professional Team, Hiring Process is longer but faster then others

Good

yes, it's nice to work with Star services as the staff is responsive related to any issue as we are working as second party as contractors with other companies.

Great to work with Star Star Service

It is all about that Star Service is one the best outsourced company in UAE where they care, respect and listen there employees, I had a very great experience to work with Star Services.

Excellent

Company is nice and they are very approachable and have a good and nice staffs. Have a nice environment to work with and nice management to work with.

Best place to be that the right time. In terms of well organised , well popular and honesty ... Its my pleasure to be part of this wonderful organization.

Cons

Long hour

overall good professional platform one can have.

well it was my first professional career company in abroad and having said that i must say i have learned everything about my professional career from this company. their management their staff everyone was so cooperative.

Pros

over time.

Cons

delay salaries. healthcare

مكان جيد يحتوي علي وسائل عمل مختلفة

جيدة بها العديد من وسائل التكنولوجيا تحتوي على الخبرات المتعددة في المجال

Pros

السكن مجاني

Cons

فترات راحة قصيرة

FTTH (Fibre To The Home) Newtwork

Proving FTTH connection to the customer and check the feasibility. Proving network support to all the customers related to FTTH , Router Configuration and other networking issues. Installation and Maintenance of Fiber optic networks, Installation and Termination of Single core and Multicore Fiber optics, FDBs, Unirack modules.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Star Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Star Services LLC