Star Security & Investigations

Star Security & Investigations Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates41 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

working as a security supervisor has a very important roal in security job to maintain balance between company, client and security guards.

working as a supervisor its very important to maintain good relation between company, client and security guards,job satisfaction to client and need along with there health and salary of the guards was also my responsibility,security supervisor job is the chain between company, guards and client.

Pros

accomondation

Cons

8 hours a day

Productive and fun of exercising through playing football

Exposure and good relations,also building self confidence and learning more skills from experience,Good attitude toward work and client satisfaction and results

Pros

priority to cook

Cons

short break and health insurance

Fun workplace

It's really a good experience as Security Attendant in star security services company. They provided us all facilities including food allowances transportation and medical facilities. thanks . Regards

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Short break

Good working condition

Some good leadership skills and experience management work adnoc head office they provide accommodation and transportation to work but no food allowance

with funny workmate

respect people with less power than you...some are bad and some are good but it doesnt mean we are allowed to do such rudeness and disregard humanity....kindness is gold....

Pros

free board ang lodging

Cons

Good

One of the best company star security services . I start work with them 2016 August , every month 15th I got salary , the management is more friendly .

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

i am a hard working person i love to face new challenges even i am not a well educated but i have experience and capabilities q.

worst company i had ever worked in my life no value of hard work..late payment accommodation not good very far from the working place bad transportation, no day off, no sick leave.

productive and

Our company providing a good environment for our duty location's. The management is ready to support the employees. Salaries on time. Company provides transportation.

Pros

free transportation

I learnt a lot

During my job here in this company I was able to learn the international stands of doing jobs, a professional attitude of completing the task and good working relations in team work. the company was helpful for me to have driving licnese and doing Nebosh and IOSH.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

12 hour duty

One of the best Security company of UAE

As compared to other security companies in UAE, Star Security is much better in many fields. Better Accommodation is provided by the company, Salary is always given on time and with full overtime. Management is always taking care of the Guards and try to provide a healthy working environment.

Pros

Better Accommodation, on time salary with full overtime

Cons

sometime face problems in getting annual leave

Driving is my most Enjoyable part of the job

I have been working Star Security Services Since 2010 October. Company is very good Security Company.I like this company and my profession.But I want to change my job, Because i want more salary and more progress. Security is always security, no progress.That is the main problem.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

good

secure a client property and information.i learn that job must be go on in any condition.company management is not good enough.

Cons

long hour

creative..happy bonding with co workers

8 to 5pm the most required time to follow in this company and i learned how to adopt arabic culture and tradition and also the management are also given 100 percent on thier responsibilities, my co workers are good and more of them are educated hardest part is night time duty, and last my most enjoyable is the nsi training..

Pros

free plane ticket, accommodation, and transportation

Cons

always change management rules..and curfew

Its good to work in Star Security Services but I need to learn and improve my ability also in dealing with other nature of job specially other people.

In my daily job, it is started 8 o clock in the morning then it will finished 5 o clock. I've learned a lot for almost 4 years working here. I know how to mingle professional and non professional peoples. The daily task in reception, incoming and outgoing calls, the admin jobs and all clerical jobs I've learned from this company. All aspects I develop in this company. Now I can say is that this company is very much OK, the management is OK, the staff are OK they are very cooperative in times of work but then my main problem is my salary, from March 2009 until at present I've got only same salary. For 4 years working they gave me only 400 dhs increment which is not enough for my service long period of time. As far as I've been working here, I didn't notice that there is a day that I experience a hardest job and the most enjoyable part of my job is to is to finish the day without any bad mood because of to much job. Enjoyable job to finish the tasks the day and started again another day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Star Security & Investigations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Star Security & Investigations