Star Security & Investigations

Star Security & Investigations Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates41 reviews

A very good work environment

It was a great opportunity to work with star security services for almost 4 years . There was a daily improvement and new business activities .There was a great team work moving together ahead.

Cons

long

very responsive and friendly.

Doing duties without mistakes, are very rewarding here.Senior staff is also very cooperative. If guard is 'straight' ,company is also 'straight' with him. As simple as that.

Pros

Free food. No cooking allowed, so only parcel available.

Cons

Felt confined sometimes.

Company have big contract and workplace

I worked this company 7 years very good management they can solve problem quite wel helping employees and make easy environment for there worker and help there employees

Productive and fun of exercising through playing football

Exposure and good relations,also building self confidence and learning more skills from experience,Good attitude toward work and client satisfaction and results

Pros

priority to cook

Cons

short break and health insurance

Hardest job

Company is good management is helping. I learned how to manage the people how to record the data. The hardest part of job is stressful because of time period of working.

Workplace with great responsibilities and every task taken very seriously and there is a solution is given for every problem.

I take my job very seriously and having a thinking to be in discipline and make your atmosphere as positive to solve all the problems and take care of welfare of my team.

CCTV Control

Construct identification and implementation at Al Quaran School Western Region. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS With over 20 years of experience in IT Security and Operations in Philippines and UAE such as: • Experience in Managing Windows Server and Windows Client, CCTV and VOIP • Experience in Managing and Administrating 24/7 running System. • Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and policies in order to ensure that only proper procedures were implemented. • Knowledge of Root causes Analysis 5 Whys, PDCA Problem Solving, and Fishbone Analysis Diagram for making reports. • TPM 8 pillars (Support System, Focused Improvement, Quality Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Education and Training, Health and Safety, Initial Phase Management). • Maintain and ensure the stability of operation by securing Company network and by implementing the monitoring tools. • IT Assets Management for Software and Hardware that are found in the business environment. • CCTV monitoring inside Control Room. • Generate daily report related to CCTV operation and functionality. • Monitors daily attendance logs of Security team, Staff, Teachers ,Contractual and VIPs visitors via CCTV. • Implementation of new security products and procedure, and provide technical support to end users. • Monitor organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs. • Support the Student concern about their IPad, laptops for Upgrades\Updates the software and other security web site that only permitted to access in the network environment School. • Monitors -

Pros

free meal

Cons

12hrs a day

was okay,

working in Star was quite stressful even though I just enjoyed working with Star . The management was okay. I learned many things from the company during the working period.

Fun workplace

It's really a good experience as Security Attendant in star security services company. They provided us all facilities including food allowances transportation and medical facilities. thanks . Regards

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Short break

About my job experience

I learnt a lot in Star Security Services LLC Abu Dhabi. Its great work experience. After that i joined Air India as a passenger arrival clerk in abu dhabi international airport. I worked their also. now i am looking for a job to utilize my experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Star Security & Investigations?

working as a security supervisor has a very important roal in security job to maintain balance between company, client and security guards.

working as a supervisor its very important to maintain good relation between company, client and security guards,job satisfaction to client and need along with there health and salary of the guards was also my responsibility,security supervisor job is the chain between company, guards and client.

Pros

accomondation

Cons

8 hours a day

Good working condition

Some good leadership skills and experience management work adnoc head office they provide accommodation and transportation to work but no food allowance

with funny workmate

respect people with less power than you...some are bad and some are good but it doesnt mean we are allowed to do such rudeness and disregard humanity....kindness is gold....

Pros

free board ang lodging

Growth and Enhancement

It was really an honor to work with an organisation which provides your career growth and and opportunities by setting objectives yearly and assisting an individual to see his growth and make him proud over best performance and an integral part of professional team.

Pros

On duty meals, laundry, medical, Paid Leave

Cons

It was ok collectively

Good

One of the best company star security services . I start work with them 2016 August , every month 15th I got salary , the management is more friendly .

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Good place to work. great people to teach you what you need to learn.

From the time i joined the company the staff and management had been good to me, its fair to say that they are fair people who knows what they are doing .

Security services provider

I am working here as patrolling security in Palm Jumeirah Shore Line Apartments since March 2017. Before working there I was deployed in Damac property for one year

i am a hard working person i love to face new challenges even i am not a well educated but i have experience and capabilities q.

worst company i had ever worked in my life no value of hard work..late payment accommodation not good very far from the working place bad transportation, no day off, no sick leave.

Good job

Star security service is a reputed security compani in abudhabi.they are giving good serive to their client . Providing good facilities to their workers

care of employees

I currently working in Star security services. I Have joined Star security 2007 September.I an satisfied with SSS.Payment system very good. All employees are happy with SSS

Pros

na

Cons

no prodctive activities and work growth and deelopement

the management is poor and the thing is that i came with a fraud agent misplaced in a wrong company for his gaining,i cannot show case my kills and talents more over i am not learning nothing new here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Star Security & Investigations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Star Security & Investigations
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?