Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates82 reviews

One of the best Startups to work with..

I have been working with Square Yards since 2017 As a Senior Portfolio Manager. Square yards is India’s largest real estate aggregator firm present in 10 countries across the globe. I always get to see a sense of company loyalty in most members of the team, mixed with a bonafide job satisfaction. Another great thing about working at Square Yards is that a 'typical day' is never typical, there is always something challenging happening and every day is filled with new learning opportunities.#welovesquareyards

Pros

Highest paid salary and incentive across real estate industry. Training on daily basis.

Cons

Boiler room, challenging atmosphere, go getter attitude, fast growth pressure

Toucher

Worst company to work. No work ethic no person life crazy people dirty environment to get into it. I will never suggest anyone to work with square yards

Stressful and low pay

The work environment is very stressful, the leaders humiliate you for not getting meetings while barely paying a minimum salary. If you do at least 10 meetings you get approximately 900 dirhams. There is long working hours, from 9:30am upto 9:00pm or more. The company sometimes don't pay out the commission and fire the employee. It is not worth your time and effort.

Stressful and very pressure job

work there last July to October 2021. They are not giving visa unless you already sold a property. In order for you to get a bare minimum salary, you must have atleast 10 meetings/appointment with the clients. Training were provided, sim cards were also provided. Sometimes you have to work on a weekend and also sometimes you will work until late evening up to 8-9pm. It's a great training ground if you really want to work in real estate but if you are new in the country or has a family, it's not great since salary is not sure. I heard lately they change the policy but better think twice in joining in this company.

Competitive and Inspirational place

Square Yards makes you a competitor.. Its an inspirational place to work in and you make your career from this platform Many people come with dreams Square Yards helps you to achieve that

Pros

Working Ethics, Working Culture, Inspiring Colleagues

Cons

No Cons

Not a good work place to work

Not recommended to work and not good at all no salary given only making work like a machine useless people and company to work don't spoil your career

Your life is precious. Take care of yourself,don't waste it on Square yards.

Poor ...very very stressful..bosses will treat you like animals.All the days you work there will add nothing in your life or career.Days working at Square yards for me is like black hole or worst nightmare.They will keep you working till 10 PM with no overtime

Pros

If you work really really hard, you might get good incentive

Cons

Stressfull

worst place to work

worst company in dubaino value to employerspeanuts will be given instead of salaryyou will be exposed to worst working conditions13-14 continuous working hours

Pros

free tea

Cons

everything other than free tea

In my career, i never faced such a disappointing experience in Corporate domains.

In my career, i never faced such a disappointing experience in Job market. When I join with Square yards, fake Job contract, fake statements towards a job, bad work environment, no work balance, shameful to the market. Fake salary commitment, fake CEO, fake management. I never ever recommend this Company to any person to corporate with. You will spoil your career with out any employment.

Stressfull

I m working here square yards but they are not giving a salary does not fair about that how to survive whitout our salary in abu dhabi. Here to much expensive all plz dont do that.

Pros

Freelance

Cons

Long hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square yards?

The worst place ever, dont work with them

The worst commission structure, no salaries, no profession, no personal lifeWorking 9 to 9Working on Friday'sWorking on holidaysThe worst reputation in the market, in terms of developers and clients.Stay at home without a job and don't work with them.

Very stressed environment

Company environment is very competitive and the work life balance is on the edge. You will be working 12 hours a day and only one day a week will be off. And the end the you will not be getting paid enough.

Pros

If you provide extra ordinary deals you will be getting the growth rapidly

Cons

Long hours, less paid.

As employee of Square Yards

As employee of Square Yards, I should say that long working hours are the only thing that I can think of while rating at times. Rest is very good from package to management and growth opportunity.

Pros

Career Growth

Cons

Long Working hours

Friendly Environment

You will never know that you are talking to a senior manager unless he/she tells you. That’s how grounded and humble my colleagues are at Square Yards. It is fun working here.

Pros

good work environmeny

Cons

saturday working

Employee relations are very pathetic. Nothing is same as promised before the job

You get good training and great knowledge about the real estate market. But no job security, no visa or salary, It's a commission-based job( BDE) and even you crack a deal your salary is delayed.

Pros

Good training and high motivations

Cons

No fixed salary, No visa, Long working hours with no benefits for overtime, Delay in salaries or commission

Feels like an elite workplace

Even if it is a new startup, Square Yards gives us a feel already like an elite brand, a big one that has a swanky office, huge global presence and many employees. Love this feeling.

Pros

Company atmosphere is very productive and work meetings sometimes take longer hours.

Cons

6 day long working days

Very good location

Our office is situated in a very convenient location, right near my accommodation. Commuting is a true bliss for me. Also, this company gives pick and drop facilities

Pros

Free pick and drop facliites

Cons

6 day working

Office space is very welcoming

Joined sometime earlier and must say, this office really welcomes freshers and new joiners fantastically. Lots of brainstorming and introductory sessions and the works!

Pros

Free Pick nd Drop

Cons

Sometimes during special events and promotions, we do have to put in that extra hour or two but it is par for the course.

Good rewards for hard workers

Those who work hard here and a perform very consistently will always get really good rewards. The compensation structure and incentives are excellent.

Pros

Nothing really. Office has been good to me so far.

Cons

6 day working

Square Yards gives that Family-Wala feeling

Working here is like working with your own extended family and the office is a very positive and happy space to be in. All you need to do is perform consistently. Rest they take care of.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

6 day working day

Build your career successfully

This company gives you lots of chances to grow and build your career. All you need to do is perform consistently. Rest they take care of. I must say the work culture is very good and so are the compensation benefits.

Pros

Free Pick and Drop

Cons

6 day working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Square yards
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?