Square Yards Real Estate LLC

Square Yards Real Estate LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Working in square yards increase my productivity

Working in Square yards improve my interpersonal skill, and write opportunities to earn money. It help to improve my presentation skill and help to build my customer base in Dubai.

False commitments !

Square Yards real estate LLC is not a good company to work with. They are playing so safe that they give you employment in India and send you to middle east countries on training. That means labour law of that country will not apply if you wish to complaint. Before joining they offered me 4050 Dihrams in a forex card and around 20,000 Indian rupees as my salary in India.After joining, from the first day my manager told me that if you do not sell any property, we'll not give you salary. And that happened. We worked for 12 to 14 hours daily for 30 days and did not get anything.

Cons

Commission based job, very long working hours

Worst company in UAE

Square yards real estate is a Worst real estate company in UAE they didn’t pay salary and they expect there employees to work like donkey even they don’t have good management don’t join this company there are so many people who have joined they are suffering..!

Pros

Nothing in this company we can consider as a pros

Cons

Very difficult so much pressure never gives ur salary visa and incentive also

Stressful

Its not good company , there work culture is very stressful and at the end you do not pay salary , even they don't think about our basic needs of employees

Pros

Cons

Too many

Stressful environment

I worked there for a month, it was a worst experience I ever had. No proper training for beginners. I felt very difficult to study everything on my own as a newbie. we have to do more than 100 calls and 2-3 meetings every day. Even though if we meet all conditions to claim salary, they will not pay the full salary what they say. They will give only 30% of the actual salary. Actually this is less than our daily expenses in a month.

Pros

Leaders are very supportive.

Worst place to work in Abu Dhabi

Very bad experience, they dont pay you like what they are saying and they even take money from you and tells you that they will give it back but they never will

Open door policy, vibrant work culture

The best part that I like about Square Yards is they have an open-door policy. The managers are easily approachable, you can any time walk up to them and discuss new sales strategies or any challenges that you might have been facing while working. The managers and every one else in the team are so passionate about sales, I never actually felt the pressure while working here.

Cons

Extended working hours

Work culture

Working experience with squareyards is ok, i got international exposure but we need to spend more then 15-16 hrs of our time in office.U will learn many thing abt real estate if your from non realestate back ground

Not at all recommend to work Squareyards

Not recommended for anyone as company is not worth having work experience. Also they are not treating you like an employee...you will feel like working in school as a student.

Aggressive Work Culture

Well I was hired by square Yards on 25 December 2018 and my joining was on 5th of January 2019, they offered me a good salary and commission but when I started working on floor the story was different. I had 5 days of training and the very next day after my training was over me and my colleague. Had a really bad experience. They told me that they will give me Visa on 15 days but they never applied for it. I was asking the everyday about the Visa but the PRO kept on saying it will come tomorrow, tomorrow and it never came. I was on cancellation due to no money in hand I overstated for 4 days. I asked the PRO again that will I get the Visa or Not, he said they don't have Visa. I resigned on 9 Feb after discussing with my Leader. But what they did, they terminated me. My some part of the salary is with them on which I'm following up every day but I get no replies. They hire people from India on visit Visa and if they are able to perform they get Visa. Before anyone joins this company kindly check for the Visas

Pros

Great Learning

Cons

Bad Timing, They Absue, Commission Sharing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square Yards Real Estate LLC?

Productive and Competitive

Flexible working hours. Open work spaces. Friendly culture. Earn Bonuses on achieving targets. Strong and helpful HR. Chances to earn commission up to 70%

Pros

Global company

Cons

Competition

Good learning

Very good learning sessions on weekly basis. Well organized micromanagement. Very aggressive sales driven company. All are very supportive in all aspects.

Pros

Fair rewards and recognition

Cons

Long working hours

Decent place to work

Decent place to work at. Located at the one tower at tecom, internet city, dubai. Timings are from 930 am to 630 pm. Colleagues are helpful and the office is employee friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square Yards Real Estate LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Square Yards Real Estate LLC Reviews by Location