SPIE

SPIE Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,156 reviews

Project job site are more on industrial plants and professional

Work for this company for 8 years as a instrument supervisor construction and commissioning. They are professionls and contracts are above average comparing to other agency.

Pros

food free 3x day

Cons

10 hrs work x 6 days a week

Very nice

This is a great opportunity. The company I highly standard. They will give you more than your expectations. I worked for two years and I loved it. Thanks.

Pros

Flexibility

Contract roles- Short term contracts

Professional manpower supply for Engineering projects. Very quick in screening and processing visas, mobilization. Proper induction and training provided prior to moving to site.

Great Work Place with Great People

Nice envirment of work. Good Timing , SPIE pays salaries on time. Always managment Available for help , very professional People, Always Supportive Managment

Productive and fun workplace

My time at Spie was fun and a great learning experience as well. It was a competitive environment without the stress. There was ample scope for personal improvement and career development while contributing to company goals. My daily work schedule included various accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks, budgeting and forecasting, using accounting systems including Sage and Tally.

Had an awesome experience

In expand of two months I worked in SPIE as Data Officer for temporary post I felt the warm welcome and had wonderful experience and I’ve learned a lot

Good

It’s nice to work with SPIE as an Electrical Supervisor. The clients are also fine and total work atmosphere is good. The management is doing well with the employees.

Overall experience

The management was so helpful at my crucial time.They just took me into their company and gave me the job. All the works related to visa was done very quickly. Salary is upto date with no delaying.

Pre-comm/commissioning activities and stars-ups

Field instrument calibration in process facilities, stroking of control valves. loop test in HVAC control system and deluge system and fire dampers operation.

Productive and place to learn and reliable

Place which i got a lot of knowledge about respecting time and tasks with responsibility. Flexible working priority and respectable managment. Team work as o e body.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Flexible

People are approachable and helpful

Safety is always observed during working hours. I learned to value work. The management of the company is strict. The work place is environment friendly.

productive and participative learning culture. helpful top class management and co-workers

Very good participative learning program starting from 7am and ending 7 pm, learning of diversified culture and attitude of developees was a challenging but yet enjoyable work. Top class management at both SPIE and ADMA-OPCO .Excellent co-workers who were always helpful .ADMA-OPCO gave me new lease of life not once but twice.I thank the Management and UAE Government. Happy to note that the UAE Nationals are developing into a potent work fore, while i also developed my knowledge and skills and pursued my MBA through CCE

Pros

Boarding and Lodging with excellent recreation facilities and very friendly UAE Nationals

Cons

nothing much which could be spelled out as real cons

Great place to work and learn.

I was on contract so got a little time to spend in the company although i wish i get to work there more often. Co workers were very helpful and fun to work with. My manager was very supportive.

Flwxible Place to work with

Salary needs to be improved. Over all a good place and healthy atmosphere. Working from last 4 years. They are very helpful but promotion structure is bit slow

Overall nice to work in this company challenging cooperative technical knowledge to gain interesting helpful salary not so low

Spie takes good care of their staff,salary on time,good logistics.

Trustworthy company.I worked with spie in qatar as well.They have a good team,effecient,polite and prompt.Very informative.

Working as a Recruitment Officer and taking End to End Recruitment for Middle East, East Asia and Africa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SPIE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?