Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC

Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear

Professionalism and Productive area to grow together.

- Learned the importance of Time Management and Professionalism - Attain Product Approvals and certifications - Involve in Management Decision making.

na

it is nice company with lot of challenges, staff are nice and cooperative. one can learn lot of new works because you will be placed in dedicated projects.

Productive and Fun work place

Learnt how to handle pressure effectively. Workplace culture is very friendly. hardest part of the job was working on all Saturdays. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture and the over friendliness.

I have learned a lot of things by ongoing training at work place and field. The management was treated in the fair for all employees. Therefore all employees work hard for the company and to achieve their set target.

Productive Organization

SGEM is the best place I've ever worked! I say this because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. It's a joy coming to work each day!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC Reviews by Location