Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC

Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

hardest part of teh job

The hardest part of the job is when your management is not giving you a proper holiday, when you are doing hard work everyday every week, they didn't see the good things you have done with them as well asyour hard work.

Pros

n/a

Cons

salary delay

Its awsome to work

All was amazing to be work with SGEM. I had a great experiance and it was a good vibe to be part of them.Second important thing it will make you professional by all means

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Poor Management

6 days workingDifferent scope of work salary delayfriendly and understanding staffgossipy managementless pay too much workoffice timing 7am to 4pm

Pros

occasional office party

Cons

salary delay

Good

Hello, Going Great working with my company. But i want to find experience in other fields too. Thats why I am looking to get an opportunity in other challenging field. Also wants to get more earnings to fulfill the requirements my family

na

it is nice company with lot of challenges, staff are nice and cooperative. one can learn lot of new works because you will be placed in dedicated projects.

Professionalism and Productive area to grow together.

- Learned the importance of Time Management and Professionalism - Attain Product Approvals and certifications - Involve in Management Decision making.

Productive and Fun work place

Learnt how to handle pressure effectively. Workplace culture is very friendly. hardest part of the job was working on all Saturdays. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture and the over friendliness.

I have learned a lot of things by ongoing training at work place and field. The management was treated in the fair for all employees. Therefore all employees work hard for the company and to achieve their set target.

Productive Organization

SGEM is the best place I've ever worked! I say this because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. It's a joy coming to work each day!

Make engineering calculations in connection with field and office assignments and also Investigate problems and recommend solutions

I Work with a team and learn many things about management and team work that is how to handle the team and make schedules and assign the duties to to the subordinates based upon their caliper as well as diagnose the problems relating technical work and suggest their solutions.

Pros

incentives

Cons

depending upon situation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Special German Electro-Mechanical LLC Reviews by Location