Spark Security Services

Spark Security Services Employee Reviews

a very pressure situation to work with the remote surrounding.i need to move on for better future and financial stability

a very strong company which taking care of the management but the wotkers give them a normal treatment in which the situation is arguable.i cant compromise with that

Pros

no free at all

Cons

long time work with fixed salary

Not a fun place to work especially if your not from the same country as the management in spark dubai

I don't know about spark abu dhabi but spark dubai if you're not from 🇵🇰 it's really not good for you because even a driver will treat you like bad because he is from the and will get away with itThey cut money and when you complain they tell you to resign.For transportation if your not from 🇵🇰 they don't wait for you evn for 3 mins when u call transport incharge will also not answer yo calls

Pros

Cons

Poor management, transportation, accommodation

had great experience wotrking with this lovely company.

I would like to thank whole team of Spark Security Service because i got chance to work in this company for five years with good team work and healthy environment . thanking you

A good work place. Where one's learn many things.

Spark Security Services is a good company. I enjoyed there during my job. It's a good plate form to earn and learn. Bt some sites of duty are very poor. Some sites of duty are very nice. So, it's a luck either ur duty at good site or a poor site. It's ones luck.

Great

Spark is a great company to work with, You gain a lot of experience working with spark . I am glad to have experienced spark in my time staying in uae

I love spark security

I love working with spark security service they are nice caring and always look to your problems, is a good and the best security company I have ever work with

Excellent company

Very good atmosphere working with spark, all office management are helpful to solve problems of their employees, you get your salary on time no need to wait for salary.

Multiple things

Team work and Collabration can make achieve the work side goals. The team must have maximum information about their work side. Prevention should plan before something occure at side.

85 percent of summary

I have done my previous working visa at Spark Security Services located in Abu Dhabi City with the compliance of all my clearnces it was given last December 2019 and i highly appreciated they provide all my benefits like annual leave and separation fee including all the certificates and in return of my services to the company.

learning place of new ideas in the field of security

got new ideas in field of security related. spark security is the best security company in over all United Arab emirates. everything is paid by time like salary and other benefits.

Jobs at Spark Security Services

See more jobs

Good company

One of the best security company in the United Arab Emirates. Good management . Very helpful with their staff. Paying salary on time. Good accomodation.

Highly Recommended

Place is so safe, all the staff very welcoming and nice to work with. They assist you whatever you need help, supportive company and push you to whatever plans you have.

Experience was awesome to worked there

My salary was approximately 3000aed.i worked with spark security four years.i really enjoyed my job specially on events . management was very professional.hardest part of the job was off days cancelled some times.most enjoyable time was when I received my salary there

Reviews

They just deduct without notifying No management Poor Supervision No time Management Racists Prefer people from home countries Just needs to be more professional

It's my privilege to be a part of this company

I inquire about this company with my friends and they all had good reviews about spark. I choose this company for the welfare of the people and the country.

challenging and fascinating

I have learned a lot being a security guard for several years even politics does exist in the workplace you have to endure and be patient. however, working with multinational environment is fun, and interesting communication barrier is always a matter but you will gonna learn to understand their tradition and culture.

Pros

free accomodation and transportation

Cons

long hours travel to work place

Spark is a good company in UAE.

I get good experience with spark company, they have multiples contracts and i work with multiples company. Company have cooperative with staff and they paid salary in timely. Company understand the staff problems thats a main point.

Good

Time was good They behave better Strict in time management Many locations to work Many contracts they have like ferrari, formula one and alain municipality

Teamwork

It was about teamwork and being able to train and learn new skills. It was a dedicated company with favourable working environment. It was so good n ready skill its workers.

Professionol and Learning Environmet

Spark Security Services is the leading security provider in the UAE. With over forty years of experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering comprehensive security solutions to individuals, businesses and properties. Spark Security is the clear choice for fulfil security needs.

Good Platform

Its a really good and amazing workplace by many reasons because the management is very good there and they have proper rule and regulation and they have follow them and this company is very suitable who they want a security career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spark Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Spark Security Services