Skechers logo

Skechers Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,089 reviews

Yes it is a fun place to work with productivity & knowledge

Work culture is great and the incentive are amazing but the growth is very slow..And for the management - fair enough to approach directly regarding any issue.So overall is good..

Cons

to be extended to all costomer with defective shoes

to keep it clean and check that every item is good and not good.learned to all shoese ligit.I believe that since the campaign has been going on,the leader will do well

Pros

my silf

Cons

work pilipines 9 ours

رائع

تطوير الذات تطوير مهارات مكان مريح فيه تعاون من الاداره والزملاء

Pros

اوفر تيم

Good company

Good company to work with .Growing so fast And learn many things.Always encourage hod You get to travel a. Lot for your work Overall good one …….

Pros

Fast paced

Cons

Salary vs work load

Nice

I would like to emphasise you that it requires passion and hardwork to earn your way out for achieving your goals. You have to be honest . Quick learner have a strong heart like a lion. People oriented combine with good customer service skills

ok

As a brand i would say that i had gained a lot knowledge and experience but as a company or management it has the worst and no assurance of staying in.

Fun working in the store when there is incentives

At first we are very pleased to work, having all the time we want but sadly while the brand is well known and the management is often changing the moral changes too. Stress is there to get higher salary, overtime like 16hours a day but the salary is not moving.Though this is my first work I learned a lot too, in Life, people around me and of course being human.

productive and good work environment

Managing a team. Designing and fabricating the Display. working with the Merchandising and Marketing dept.Good Management. and good environment. Hardest part of the job is that whenever we have a conference it was so stressful and Our team is on under pressure due to the short deadline that we have to meet. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are travelling from different places and other country.

nice place to work at

it is great company to join for getting sales experience and learn about retail business and there is competitive atmosphere to make a person better day by day

Apparel and Fashion . Footwear. Merchandising. Customer service .Product promotion . Product launch.

Profoundly talented, knowledgeable and result-oriented assistant showroom Manager with more than 4 years experience in leading a store team that serves, welcomes, and advises customers; including providing sales leadership, motivating store team, managing the financial health of the store, driving revenue growth, profit growth, inventory management, loss prevention, staffing, training and accounts receivable.

Best

A reliable, trustworthy and conscientious Sales Executive who is able to multi-task, handle pressure, work as part of a team and most importantly inspire customers to make a purchase. Highly presentable, outgoing and sociable, thrive in a fast paced environment, able to understand a customer’s needs, ability to use own initiative, taking responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement. Strong language abilities together with the customer oriented background

Very good place to work

Everyone working at the branch were very nice and welcoming. They taught me a lot about how to sell a product to a customer. As well as how to organize a product pitch to the customer.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long course

Very hard working culture with benefits

It depends on your capacity to earn the money. some times very hard to survive but still a better place to work from earning point of view. Higher management is not so good, favoritism and partiality happens most of the time. deserving candidates are not getting what they deserve. if you have Self respect then you can not survive. just go for the work do your work properly with no complaints then only you can survive.

Pros

extra earning with overtime and incentives

Cons

very hard working with long hours some time no weekly off as well

Skechers is a international brand of USA

!st Day of joining I learned from many new thing with the respected management. Management is good Work Place is All politics A big salary that i have never expected.

Pros

N/a

Cons

16 Hours

Handling Customers

One day at work we had so many customers at same time than we usually do. Those were my first week at the job and i was an amateur at the job so i was all nervous about the sales, so at that time our supervisor came and helped me and he gave me full support and said that its okay u will learn , you got it . at that time i was so motivated and i found it was so great full to have supporting team mates around you.

Nice working place

I enjoy working with those company coz i learned a lot and enjoy working with other people.. Learn how to communicate and deal with any other nationality.. Learn how to speak arabic language.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Long hours of work

Work Experience

As my very first experience at work it went done great, really hands on team and welcoming. love the office it creates a comfortable environment for workers and customers.

Serious working environment

This organisation trains employees in all aspects of retail ranging from customer service, stock handling, key performance indicator handling among others. Opportunities for advancement do not come at all. They would rather hire a senior staffthan uplift staff already in the organisation​.

Pros

Good training

Cons

Unnecessary long working hours

Nice Place to Work. One of the memorable days of work

It was very nice to work there. Its atmosphere was good. There Management was friendly. Target Oriented atmosphere. Staff was friendly. Overall Experience was nice

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Less Pay

Good work expirience

Awesome place to work at. Well trained managers and training is avaible for all departments. Long working busy hours but worth it because of good commission. I would recomend you to join the team

Pros

Get to meet a lot of different people

Cons

Good

Company environment is good,management also good,working hours are same as everywhere,overtime policy also, Due to professional growth ,and for enhancing my skills

Pros

Overtime policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skechers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question