Sisters Beauty Lounge

Sisters Beauty Lounge Employee Reviews

family environment and fun place to work with

A place where your growth is important to the company. Giving you opportunity to excel in your field and discover more yourself. Company strictly followed the UAE laws which is good and beneficial for the staff.

إنها شركة رائعة وانصح بالعمل معها

أنا سعيدة في هذه الشركة لانهم شركة عادلة ورائعة وانا انصح اصدقائي بالانضمام الى الشركة

Pros

ممتازة

Cons

لايوجد

Great company

I learned a lot when I worked with them, everyone is flexible and ready to assist where necessary. Respect is key doesn’t matter your level or race.overall great company

Productive and fast facing environment

Everyone is professional at work. Company is fair enough for the benefits of the staff. Even in the higher position they prefer to be called first name as sign of equality and everyone is all employee. the most enjoyable about the job is they acknowledge people.

Good Management

Sisters Beauty Lounge is a good company, we have a good management & even we have a good standard the way we work.. I'm about to finish my contract and I just want to experience working in another company to explore more and to share my knowlege & skills.

awesome workplace invironment

amazing team with good leadership, professional and friendly staff. Managers are the team player that will push you outside the box always keeps you motivated day by day, to reach your goal and targets as well as push your productivity.

Pros

relax environment

Good Working Place

I enjoyed working with my previous company. Working in Spa & Retail Industry is always been my passion I don't feel like I''m working I feel happy and satisfied when a client come for a treatment and seek for advice it means a lot to me because I know that they are trusting me specially if there is always improvement in every visit. The team work from the staff is amazing, most of them are approachable. It is very motivating when you see every one is trying there best to reach targets. Sharing is Caring not only for knowledge but also with clients, you well see everyone up selling each other. The best part is when everyone is reaching there targets at the end of the month.

Pros

commission on product, overtime, public holidays

Cons

Hard working team with a strong work ethic

SBL was a hectic fast paced work place that required a strong and dedicated work ethic. As a team we implemented several positive changes in the workplace.

Productive workplace ever

The most enjoyable job. They the most staff friendly boss, They always look after the staff in regards to all aspects. They always treating us in a good manner,

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Free Health Insurance

listen to the music

My typical day at work almost the same everyday start job with positive attitude . What I have learned from work a lot of extra training that providing from all products supplier that we used in the Spa and I love very much. My co-worker very good team and good follow up. The hardest part of my job was when you handled with the fuzzy guests so stressful to make they calm down and meet their satisfaction but at the end I did. The most enjoyable part of my job was to working with many nationality and exchange many experienced.

Pros

health care, free accommodation, free transportation

Cons

Anaul bonus

step by step growing career

Sundays and Mondays are the typical days because its start of the week. i started to be a cleaner in the saloon then they trained me to be an assistant hairdresser where i'm the one who holds the client for semi permanent hair color,hair drying, mixing some of the permanent color that is needed to be used, mixing the bleach for highlights, preparing the right and enough materials to be used for the session, and do the hair treatments for the client. to the management before it was good but when we change the higher staff management this becomes surreal and complicated. my co workers were good enough even there's argument at work but at the end of the day everything's ends well we treat each other as a family. the hardest part of the job that i encounter was when we change the manager and she cant cooperate with us if the saloon was on a very busy day and we got a problem from lack of materials needed while we already inform our needs before the big days then she cant appreciate little things even more the big things that we can do for the team. the most enjoyable part of the job was being too much busy yet all of us perform well we did our job good without complain and see the clients going out with a smile in their faces and very happy with the service we've done.

Pros

free lunch for the staff

Cons

working over time