Siemens

Siemens Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates191 reviews

Found 191 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,210 reviews

Working Environment is very good. Produtive, friendly. Training for all staff. Job security is the main problem. Job culture is very good Salary good

Cool place to work in.

Sometime demanding & stressful, enough time to plan your day and activities. Good work life balance & Siemens provide suitable tools to execute your job as needed.

Good job security, long working hours, lack of life-work balance with less pay than competitors.

If you want job security but with less pay and lack of life-work balance, then Siemens is for you. Long history and well-established. Good company overall with decent and sympathetic management. Has a rich solution and product portfolio.

Pros

Flexibility of home office work, Relaxed start and finish time, Approachable management, Job security

Cons

Too many processes and procedures that stifles quality of service offered to customers, Colleagues are not cooperative and try hard to avoid/transfer responsibility, No respect for personal time either by management or colleagues, Can not disengage during annual leave, Expected to be online and phone all of the time even during annual leave abroad, Salaries and benefits are below competitors' levels

Siemens is excellent workplace under professional Management and high quality working environment.

There are many opportunity for career growth and development. Management is motivating and training employees for a better future. They are giving employees an achievable target based on the capability.

Pros

Siemens provide a better salary in addition to the Annual Bonus, Air Ticket for family, Health Insurance for family, School Fee for Children etc.

Cons

If you do your work properly as per Siemens standard then no other hurdle

working culture is very good and professional

management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good

good perks and nice hr policies and implementation. very stressful work culture.

very good in terms of payscale and hr policies. Very stressful work culture mostly due to extreme schedule constraints.full freedom to work is there, very professional in that.execution team is always on the ups, very cooperative and inclusive as a team.management always valuates execution team as underrated, that's perhaps due to their lack of interaction and no direct communication with site team. Most of the times, real issues of project never reaches management and blame is dumped to site team for convenience.

Best place to work

I have good memories from siemens LLC. Good multi culture environment, lot of things to learn, management and colleagues are very polite and friendly move.

Productive and relaxed work firm

I can use my own planning to complete work. I can make a plane to complete how much in a day. I didn't get more pressure to complete the work. I learned how to make plans to complete the projects.

competitive work environment

got to interact with various customers,can be stressful with deadlines, work from home flexibility. it was nice to come up with new solutions for an industry the preferred the traditional way of marketing

overall good work place

Good nice environment - Professional in engineering works - Good welfare - Having good exposure to power plants, energy transmission and distribution. Good working culture.

Siemens, one of the best companies in terms of work culture

I have learned a lot about new Building management systems, and the feature of BMS with IoT platforms. Teamwork is highly encouraged at Siemens. Management always pay attention to it's team suggestions for decision making.

Siemems is a good company with standard

Working with siemens is a very good experience. And learnt alot special if you are working in air side then what is control measure you have to provide in work place.. What is you action.. And how to improve safety culture in air side

productive and enjoyable environment. multicultural freedom for employees

Siemens culture is wonderful and the work environment is super. i have enjoyed my work during the tenure, i mean almost 19 years. wish to join back if i will get an opportunity again.

Pros

flexible time and cooperative managers.

Cons

nothing

good atmosphere

good atmosphere good learning good facility and good culture good management good team team work good support from management good pay nice office facility

Productive and fun atmosphere

The place I rediscovered myself.Management was supportive and colleagues also it helped me to experience and learn a lot of things.Improved my communication skills and analytical skills.

Excellent company to work for.

It’s a very structured organization and one gets a lot of information and knowledge to improve. Work pressure is there but one has to manage it. In certain positions one gets a lot of freedom in work and decision making.

was a good company

was a good company in the past but after all reorg and carve out it isnt a place where any one wants to be as the company nly focus on cost while ignoring people

Good Experience

It's Required more support to project Execution Team and need to improve approaching culture. Weekly review meeting wing planning department and monthly with all departments like admin,planning, procure,Hase,Hr with project deportment.

Nice

Multi cultural environment of all nationalities with good team management and good paid as per the Hard work in fast track project A Nice Punctual organisation

very nice

I would like to do the work with Siemens . I have more than fourteen (14) years of very good experience in Logistic Warehouse operations.Great team work, strong determination, dedication, honest and hardworking. Control and manage the day to day activities of entire store independently.

Very well company

I’m interested to work with Siemens company I’m waiting to new project We archived with out any accidents zero harm . Dewa M station extension project in jebalali

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Siemens