Siemens AG

Siemens AG Management reviews

management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
very good in terms of payscale and hr policies. Very stressful work culture mostly due to extreme schedule constraints.full freedom to work is there, very professional in that.execution team is always on the ups, very cooperative and inclusive as a team.management always valuates execution team as underrated, that's perhaps due to their lack of interaction and no direct communication with site team. Most of the times, real issues of project never reaches management and blame is dumped to site team for convenience.
I have good memories from siemens LLC. Good multi culture environment, lot of things to learn, management and colleagues are very polite and friendly move.
I have learned a lot about new Building management systems, and the feature of BMS with IoT platforms. Teamwork is highly encouraged at Siemens. Management always pay attention to it's team suggestions for decision making.
good atmosphere good learning good facility and good culture good management good team team work good support from management good pay nice office facility
The place I rediscovered myself.Management was supportive and colleagues also it helped me to experience and learn a lot of things.Improved my communication skills and analytical skills.
Multi cultural environment of all nationalities with good team management and good paid as per the Hard work in fast track project A Nice Punctual organisation
Good company to work with but the new management is not supportive at all, and one of the worst HR to work for in a company. Got a good work and life balance. But the new higher management treats you more like underpaid workers.
Pros
Company Brand, Work/life balance, 30 working days leave
Cons
No growth, increment very very bad, new management very bad.
Firefighting various issues Brainstorming Open communication with management relaxed No defined job role Dynamic abd fast moving, opens door to a vast array of experience.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
long Hours
Working as a team daily. Everyone is professionally working and I have learn how to value each employee's hard work and differences. Also, Aiming the Project goal together and working as one. Management is treating everyone equally. In Siemens, we have a friendly working environment with humility and understanding. The hardest part, I think is on attaining the Scheduled milestone, mostly is under pressure and dealing with some colleague due to culture differences, everyone take a bit adjustment on understanding each other behavior. The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the scheduled milestone as a team and celebrating together as one family.
Pros
Monthly birthday parties for celebrants, Company bonding after achieveing milestone
Cons
Contractual
The work start with a TBT for all the employees to ensure that all are aware of safety precautions and procedures. Team work is very important in the department for the work task and daily activities. Management of daily activities are been handle with the priority schedule work. Workplace are been keeping safe at all times with out fail that everyone should understand the important of working safely and quality of workmanship.
Pros
Annual leave benifits (yearly), Medical leave
Cons
Long hours of duty
1. Good team work. 2. Lot of things to be learned, well support from colleagues. 3. Worst management,no increments or bonus for technicians,politics inside the management, rich becomes richer and poor become poorer. 4. Good workplace, no hard-job. 5. Hardest part is the timing,12 hours of continuous duty and shifts starts at early morning(5 am),it is hard to balance the sleeping.
Pros
One company tour or free voucher for any theme parks per year.
Cons
I was worked in DEWA NAKHEL Road, 132 kv sub station Project.its good experience for me. i was a part of Siemens. Management always support me for any work.
I have been working at the new way of control system in the baggage handling system. I have learned about warehouse handling rack system . I have gained a good knowledge and experience to handle the pressurized situation throughout the journey by the management training.
Great place to learn and work. Great source of ideas and good team work. Freedom of thought. Organized management reviews. Timely development training, technical training.
Pros
Freedom of thought
Cons
Long Hours
A multinational company, great management, and benefits. Diversity is promoted. I'm responsible for HV substations primary engineer for overall equipment, civil, cableway & earthing/lightning design. the hardest part of the job is site coordination but the most enjoyable is the life & work balance environment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
job security
follow a business plan without market update - result is unknown most of the time. very bad management discrimination for non-German nationals no work security
Pros
international exposure
Cons
career unknown
safety induction training, discussing about Accident & near miss Daily check list of equipment, Analysing, Identifying, correcting & Implementing. easy access to high management level. friendly approach
Cons
12 hrs round shift
Since I am working with Logistics Department it is expected that your day is always stressful and too much pressure. Working with them for 8 years I have learned how to deal with different people and how to handle the job effectively even under pressure. Overall Management is okay but Division wise is not so good. Management Officers are not easy to approach with ideas and information. Too much political issues that makes the place not comfortable to work in. Hardest part of the job is when you are doing well in what you are doing as you are able to deliver your target and your immediate supervisor dont see any of them but only your mistakes. The most enjoyable part of the of the job is when they give us time to breath with company get together and incentive benefits.
Pros
good salary package and benefits
Cons
no life balance and no appreciation from your immediate supervisor
Office hour 9am - 6 pm. - Internship - Project Management - Assist on an ongoing Taweelah Gas Compressor station project in Abu Dhabi - Assist on an ongoing Yamal LNG project in Russia
Pros
Good and understanding workmate
Cons
Food there are expensive
Enjoying work with the target and its good that getting motivation from the management . More challinging work to be completed within time frame and with quality of work