Siemens AG

Siemens AG Culture reviews

management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
I'm currently working here at Abu dhabi UAE at Siemens AG power plant based in Ruwais. Working for 8-9 hours from weekdays. I've learned how to deal and interact internal and external customers. Management provides my accommodation and transportation and communication. My co-workers are very enthusiastic and cool. Sometimes the hardest part of my job was during the time of bulky deliveries. ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE part of the job is when i accomplish all my daily task without backlogs and the other one is after office work we have a sports competition.
Was very nice experience to work with New challenge was to learn about Baggage Handling System Airport Operations and Maintenance. Nice team Work Good Salary Benefits.
Pros
Work culture
.learned about industrial automation .good management .supportive co- workers .less breakdown time
a typical day at work - 8 hours per day what you learned - to be an independent management - fair enough co workers - reliable and cooperation. hardest part of the job - to handle a project most enjoyable part of the job - hand over and energized the project.
b. dobre warunki mam mozliwość rozwoju w tej firmir zarobki są wysokie i zadowalające aczkolwiek chciałbym zmienić miejsce zamieszkania ze względów prywatnych.
Great place to work great management and great college around
a typical day starts at 8am and finish at 6 pm,site basedlearned how are the different capacity of sub stations consistsmanagement are goodcoworkers are goodhardest part is complete the construction in timemost enjoyable part is work culture with different nationalities
Pros
salary before the month end
Cons
The most enjoyable part of work is that the team effort that gets involved. Its amazing how a set of people who belong to different communities and countries get along so well. And when anyone in the team has a problem related to work then everyone gets together to solve that problem even if they are done with their work and can leave for the day.