Siemens AG

Siemens AG Culture reviews

management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
Great company great workplace great colleagues. Seminars and training will be given. learning while working is the most enjoyable part of working here.
Flexible working hours, great workplace culture. the enjoyable part is you get to learn a lot and the team is so supportive. enjoyable part - informative sessions
Lot of stress. No time for yourself. Work Load is very high. The most enjoyable part of the job is time passes very quickly. The hardest part of the job is only work.
While working in Siemens Dematic, Modification in PLC & SCADA is very less. But Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members is very important.
Cons
In peark Hours require to find solution very fast
Good company with good benefits and culture. Management is always utilising the open door policy. Projects are major with a lot of experience to gain.
SIEMENS is good professionally managed company where you love to work. Management is supportive but arrogant. Work culture is favorable. Too much pressure with unrealistic targets.
working for their HVAC division it was a good learning post in this company however SIEMENS is strictly known for the rigidity in its policies and other commercial issues however the working culture is very good and people are quite co operative and helpful
Good work culture, nice team to work with Nice Management team, Due to more roles and responsibilities find it difficult to spend time for personal life.
Pros
Team events, lunchs
Cons
Long working hours
Fun place to work at, very motivational , family oriented bosses, it was a temp role, so had to leave, looking for a similar role with the same atmosphere,
- Challenging and Enjoying - Team Work - Supportive - Co-ordinative - Meeting material requirements on-time on-site from suppliers - Work Group Management
One of the best learning environments to work in, provides regular trainings to Employees. I have learned working with SAP here, the market price for training on a single module of SAP is very high, though we learned it here at Siemens for free.
Pros
Learning at work, lenient culture
Cons
Hard to grow
A typical day at work included meeting your colleagues, having meeting with your team members, business units, management and vendors. Both the Executive Management and Team Management have been extremely cooperative and helpful. As for co-workers they were supportive in your day to day tasks. Learning included knowledge of how multinationals operate and dealing with different divisions, support functions and management. The most enjoyable part has been the challenges that you face and having a team that has your back.
Its a kind of routine job. I learned how to deal with different situations. Its organised. Co-workers are different in character but I can manage. Its not that much hard I can afford.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
A good company to work with and always prepared to further the growth of their employees. I have always enjoyed working with a mixed culture of people and Siemens provided that.
Pros
Cons
Long hours are common
Nice to work and good work culture. Unfortunately my business unit does not have sufficient resources for functions as needed , hence looking for a change
Pros
good place to work
Cons
resource constraints
My day started from 7 , arranged everything for tendering office before everyone came in for that particular day. Made time table and worked accordingly and made everyone work according to the time table. Sometimes had meeting with clients and had to go out. Before leaving the office at 4, I would review the things done on that day. Learned to supervise, project presentations, project programmes, chairing meeting. Learned to work with confidence. Co-workers were all good and supportive, i considered them as my family member. Most hardest part of the job was getting quotations from companies to finish my tender process. Most enjoyable part was mingling with different cultured people and learning there culture and language.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts in siemens products
Cons
Getting Quotation
Fun work with professional teams. enhanced my experience in dealing with multi ethnic cultures. Built lots of productive relation ships with the various stakeholders, the client, the contractor, the consultant, and all the colleagues in my company.
Pros
Celebrating milestones
Cons
Limited contract
Advance technology and good management. Provide quality training before assign in respective area.Provide good accommodation and workplace
Good work culture, good management. Environment and office. Learned a lot about my department, which is communications.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I am the team leader of our four team members, working in continuous rotating shifts, and management given me a special task as system development and improvement works.
Pros
Yearly company summit