Siemens AG logo

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Project Engineer

Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,892 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Given autonomy as an Engineer which is good Trusted but given space to grow and develop Great people who are always helpful and love to collaborate Flexible working which helps if you don’t live close to the office Good lunches Salary is paid as per market rate which is very fair and also refreshing Have some great products which have huge potential

Great place to work.

Siemens is a great place to work where you will learn to do your job the correct and best possible way. The benefits are one of the best in market. The only reason one would think of leaving Siemens is because of the work life balance, which is a bit difficult to maintain if you want to sustain and progress in the company.

Pros

Child Education allowance

Cons

Stressfull

good

its a great company but my contract was with them short term contract i gain to much experience, they believe in the grading system which is implemented in all department.

good work platform for learn something

more pressure job but enjoyable to meet the costumer requirement and our requirement and costumer satisfaction managent skill is improved good co workers and effective team work documentation part is the hardest portion commissioning is the interesting part

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Good Working environment and work culture with mutual respect.

I work for SD ( Middle East ) LLC, its a SIEMENS Business Unit coming under SPPAL - Siemens Postal Parcel and Airport Logistics. Indeed job site employer list doesn't have the subject company specifically listed, hence I choose Siemens AG to represent that I work for SIEMENS. 1. Siemens have a very good working environment. I will go through my emails to enable proper communication and coordination of Civil & MEP works with other project disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical, Steel installations etc. Coordinate with sub contractors for site installation and resolving issues, Review & update work permits, Method statement, Material submittals, Review and submission of drawings, Raising RFQ's, PR's and Invoice review and approval. Communicating with client representative for contract variations / additional scope as applicable. 2. I learned good communication, interpersonal relationship, procurement process, SAP etc. 3. Management maintains hierarchy and take responsibility and ownership. 4. Co-workers are very Cooperative and take ownership of individual job responsibilities. 5. Getting things done with our sub contractors and suppliers. 6. Organizational procedures are good and to be followed which is quite good.

Pros

Company to provide family accommodation

Cons

Low Career Growth / Promotions, Low Children Education Benefits

Good sites to handle

Being an employee of Sarla Technology I am currently working with Siemens, Abu Dhabi. I have got good Sites to handle.