Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Intern

Siemens provides a great workplace environment with a diverse culture that allows you to adapt and learn from your surroundings. It is also challenging which allows you to push your limits. They are flexible in terms of working hours which teaches the employee self-dependence and responsibility. Employees learn how to be productive and on time.
The workplace is always packed with strict schedules and fun. The organization culture was impressive. The only issue I faced was going to my university during this internship. My university is located in Dubai. So, in between the work hours, I had to leave for Dubai. The best part of the workplace is that everyone was cooperative and supportive.
Office hour 9am - 6 pm. - Internship - Project Management - Assist on an ongoing Taweelah Gas Compressor station project in Abu Dhabi - Assist on an ongoing Yamal LNG project in Russia
Pros
Good and understanding workmate
Cons
Food there are expensive
My day starts at 9:00 am at the Jabal Ali branch and ends at 6:00 pm As an intern, i was trained by multi engineers from different majors and they used to provide time to teach me what they do. I appreciate the effort and time that was given to me. I was taught what are the roles and responsibilities of BMS and how to read schematics, risers and system architectures and many more.
Pros
Learning environment and flexible working hours
Cons
no varieties of near restaurants for lunch
Flexible working hours, great workplace culture. the enjoyable part is you get to learn a lot and the team is so supportive. enjoyable part - informative sessions
I was appointed there as an intern for two months. So not much work was assigned. But on a whole, if I had a longer stay, the learning experience would have been better.
Cons
Interning there was not bad. Had a slow start, but once the ball got rolling and assignments started coming in, the place was a fun place to be. Although the environment was not as relaxed as others and very uptight, it was just very German!