Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Engineer

Very Good Company and Work Environment,Gives Equal oppurtunity to the personnel to deals with their Responsibilities. Complete in Safety Training and Orientation.
I was worked in DEWA NAKHEL Road, 132 kv sub station Project.its good experience for me. i was a part of Siemens. Management always support me for any work.
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
I'm Enjoying my work as a part of great team to achieve/fulfill clients requirements.We completed many projects for Dubai Airports and providing continues and emergency operational support to the clients.
Pros
Employee benfitts
The day starts with previous completion review, review today's work plan. I learned time management and priorities, the management was supportive with the presence of professional colleagues. The hardest part that I was new in the company yet I had to re-design the CATV network in 2 locations to meet the client requirements in the absence of project designer which turned to be a correct decision, such challenges made my job more interesting.
During my short term at Siemens i.e. 6 months the journey was amazing .