Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Working as a team daily. Everyone is professionally working and I have learn how to value each employee's hard work and differences. Also, Aiming the Project goal together and working as one. Management is treating everyone equally. In Siemens, we have a friendly working environment with humility and understanding. The hardest part, I think is on attaining the Scheduled milestone, mostly is under pressure and dealing with some colleague due to culture differences, everyone take a bit adjustment on understanding each other behavior. The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the scheduled milestone as a team and celebrating together as one family.
Pros
Monthly birthday parties for celebrants, Company bonding after achieveing milestone
Cons
Contractual
Un-organized, giving new procedure without proper training, you wont feel secure in terms of backing up from your mngt. no team work, some people loves to play it safe, if something mistake happens, you will feel threatened and your reason wont be considered. most enjoyable part of the job? well i can say atleast they have saturday off.
  1. Administrative Assistant