Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Best place to work

April 5, 2020
I have good memories from siemens LLC. Good multi culture environment, lot of things to learn, management and colleagues are very polite and friendly move.
April 5, 2021
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) - Dubai
management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
September 1, 2020
Site Manager (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
very good in terms of payscale and hr policies. Very stressful work culture mostly due to extreme schedule constraints.full freedom to work is there, very professional in that.execution team is always on the ups, very cooperative and inclusive as a team.management always valuates execution team as underrated, that's perhaps due to their lack of interaction and no direct communication with site team. Most of the times, real issues of project never reaches management and blame is dumped to site team for convenience.
March 12, 2020
BMS COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (Current Employee) - Dubai
I can use my own planning to complete work. I can make a plane to complete how much in a day. I didn't get more pressure to complete the work. I learned how to make plans to complete the projects.