Sheraton logo
Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 301 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,894 reviews

enjoy and experience workplace

I learned more about culture. Also respect people privacyWorkers do communicate to each other. We were working as a teamWe solve our problem as a team n come with a solutionOur management is great

Family like place of work. Warm people

Enjoyed my short experienceEveryone was friendly.Accommodation was the hardest through the experience.They did good for team building arrangements

Pros

Earning points that could result to a stay at any of the hotel chain

Cons

Salary is little accommodation was horrible

Work is not good

Working with Sheraton, you just lost of your life and vest of working. The HR and the team they don't have manner of respecting the staff and the gm shout everyone every day. They don't take care of staff and they don't take care of property. They just spend time on eating and chatting and blaming others.All managements are useless.

Best property to work with

Wonderful property and management . They are taking care of staffs like a family. Duty hours also very less. All Hods are very helpful. Lots of leaning and development opportunities.

I is awsome experience with sheraton sharjah

It is a very good company to grow up with. Nice accommodations, well managed transportation, awsome good, good basic salary as per position. Good management. You will just love sheraton when you visit personally.

Homey and productive ambiance

It was a great experienced working @ Sheraton as they will challenge you to outgrow your talent and treated you as a real member of a family and help you build up your self confidence.

Pros

Live out allowance, free transportation and free food

Cons

Inter outlet works

Good company with good management

Sheraton is a good company to learn and to grow I learned a lot from this company and from its management. Every day is a new challenge and you get to connect with new people every day as this is a hospitality company.

undermanning. less staff

not enough staff burden of tight job even ex chef do cooking because not enough staff more 100 staff resign per year no internet while working food so poor menu city is hot and boring

Pros

free meal, transport

Cons

no free internet in the hotel/office

Great place to work.

Working at Sheraton makes you feel at home and relaxed as the job is easy as long as you do the right thing in the right time. All staffs are friendly and supportive, Its a stress free hotel that everyone would love to work with in hospitality industry. Its the best compared to some other companies i have worked with ..previously

Pros

I recommend

Cons

Its the best.

Good for beginners

Overall good experience working environment was great every individual playa great role in the business specially the entry level associates high level management was little bit ignorant about associates who was working under them but it was fine all associates was good at their work

Productive & Knowledgeable

Good place to learn. Great team work.The hotel is indeed a great platform for those people who are going to start their career in Hospitality Industry because all the senior staff are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly which they pass to the junior staffs. Management are really supportive at all times. People are promoted internally.

Pros

Discounted rate's for staff while staying and dinning, three meals per day for the staffs, Accommodation and transport to and from the workplace

Cons

Long Hours

Sheraton

Dit was mijn eerste full-time baan en een goede eerste stap na mijn studie om de carriere wereld in te stappen

Abu Dhabi

Was a nice experience. I was suppost to take care of the guests. Find a nice table,take their order ,make discounds and give a good service.

A challenging job

Working in Sheraton was a very eye opening experience as I was exposed to standarda I haven't come in contact with before and I was made to maintain hygiene I wasn't accustomed to.

Ptoductive

Excellent and exciting work place . Enjoy the management structure and staffs training and retraining plans. Highly recommended for someone Jim in developing five class hotel experience.

Pros

Staff welfare

Cons

Longer hours

Workplace

Friendly people and culture. Easy to communicate. Salary are always on time. Service are excelent. Put people first. Advance training. Complete benefits.

So stressfull

It is stressfull working in Sheraton Sharjah and the management is not so good they dont have enough staff you have to run for the work of 2-3 people by yourself.

Good professional experience

Very professional environment, you’ll be able to gain knowledge and experience. Work is extremely stressful though. And comparing to other properties, less salary.

the place is so nice and good customer caring

self motivated and good interacting with stuff members and customers the company has good parking reserves for customers and the environment is conducive good

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and evening tea

Cons

long hour working

Fun workplace

This is my first time to work in abroad as a fresh graduate is not easy to change my life without my family in my side , a lot of encounter here different nationalities .

fun workplace

well the most likely about this experience is the teamwork and they have a lot o classes to take so like that you will play in deferent area when they want to.
  • Sheraton