SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY

SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Strict company regulation

Company is good with annual salary increase however always changing company regulation without intimating the employees well in advance. No proper hr system.

No increment. Low salary poor management. Inhumane work conditions

does not provide increment. No ramadan early out for Christians. Extremely low salary. Limited medical insurance. No casual leaves only yearly vacation.

Pros

Cons

long hours of work, sick leave needs medical cert to be paid by employee, extremely low under paid salary no increment, no benefits, no time to rest at work, overloaded work, no dental medical insurance, poor management does not listen to employees, if you resign they will hold passport and ban you even you, finished the contract they will not give passport until you pay5000 aed

Non transparency and non humanity

* No medical insurance. * Low salary. * Mistake / errors will be deduct against salary without pair due process. * Presence of cameras and microphones in every workplace. * They are looking for proffesional employees but salary is not enough. * Non growth company.

Compared to other Companies, SOC is excellent in services, product and employee-employers relationship

When you were in the Organization lapses are there which are common error in communication, but once you see the outside organizations or other companies you will fairly rate this company as the highest and kindest professionals you can deal with. More success & God bless!

Pros

Free Accom, Free Transpo, Right duty timing & 2 days off

Fast paced highly efficient workplace

Active work style in which you will always have something to keep busy doing. Good opportunity to learn about the industry in cryogenics and compress gases. You must be competitive in your field in order to perform well in your trade and be noticed by management.

productive and professional environment

In shariah Oxygen company I leaned how to be professional, organised and focused. Safety is a priority, and everyone on the job respects the law of the organisation.

Policies and Procedures

As per the company there is a lot of policies and procedures. We must speak in English Language and not Filipino Language as we heard by the management that we speak in Filipino Language penalty will coming and it will charge from us as we need to follow the policy. And the company is always secure as there is CCTV footage wherever you will go inside the company and there is audio voice recording that can here by the management.

Pros

Na

Cons

2 Days off

very good workplace

sharjah oxygen company is one of the best gas companies in uae. they really take care of their employees and want to improve as one team. I recommend it to anyone in this field.

Professional Comapny

Sharjah Oxygen Company is a professional managed company with lot of opportunities for the employees to learn and grow in their respective areas with convenient location in Sharjah.

A learning experience here in GCC country

It was my first job here in UAE and I'm not happy with my work, our working environment, I am disatisfied with salary and benefits.

Pros

With company accomodation

Cons

No transportations going to working places and going back home

Very Good Environment at the workplace

- Receiving daily transactions / Employees request and trying to finish it in the same day. - I learned to be accurate, fast and patient. - They have a very good Management. - My co-workers are good and we are working as a team to complete the job at the earliest. - Nothing hard for me in the job. - The work environment is very good that is why i am enjoying the work.

challenging

We work 5 days a week, from 8am - 6pm, i learned a lot from the previous company specially in handling high pressure cylinders for about 300 barg.

Experience

Sharjah Oxygen is the place where i have aquired the basic knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures

productive,fun with basketball court.

my work is 'OK'.i learned more especially in the work shop job.management is 'OK'.my co-workers are also 'OK'.honestly the hardest part of my job if the climate is very hot.my most enjoyable part of my job is during made troubleshooting of the plant.

Pros

yes, free food allowance.

Cons

during day off time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY Reviews by Location

• SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?