Sharjah Grand Hotel

Sharjah Grand Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

Good Quality and quiet place

Little hotel, but nice personal, everybody was very friendly and smiley . Nice quality of food , but not a big choice of dishes . We worked in restaurant just a few hours for guests , there was a clean beautiful ballroom . And there was brightly decorations for holidays , especial on Christian Easter.

un fair managment

Productive,new management is not fair not professional. staffs are good, workplace culture good .learned lots of things. hardest part of the job high responsibility.

Pros

food

Free accomodation

The food was fresh,properly prepared and great value for the price,highly recommended,the server/waiter are attentive and adorable,very persinable and very efficient.

Pros

Free food free accomodarion

Cons

Short break

fun,productive

The most enjoyable and exciting part is to work in busy time ,It is the situation to test and use my ability,to work with a team with a team strategy to maintain a smooth operation.

Good place for employee

My entire carrier was challenging I have acheived my goals and made my management satisfied with my performence. I have builded good relation with clients.

fun and creative

relaxing view while on work friendly management having fun with the guest,more on the kids area exciting activity at the pool area

Pros

free coffee

Cons

split shift

No reviews

Working with sharjah grand hotel as asst front office manager is a great experience like interacting with different type of nationalities as guest staying in our hotel specially the russian guest because of them I have the oppourtunity to speak russian language not fluent but still can manage with them we have lebanese management no doubt always helpfull any time co workers I have now are all trainees that s the hardest part I feel keep on giving them proper information /advices/hope I dont make any mistakes while training them

Good colleagues

Learned to manage OTA system, Prologyc, to handle reservations and all site inspections corporate and travel agency sales calls.

Pros

Free

Cons

Unpaid extra working hours

Typical work place with good cooperation of workers

I am very optimistic and enthusiastic at work place. Always making good relation with colleagues. Good platform for beginner like me. Management also doing well for the employees.

Pros

good accommodation and cafeteria also.

work passion

Im a good learner. A good company, but nothing much more learn.

It's good for the first timer job seeker.

This company is good in communication, they are so strict in service however they still follow the standard of service. In season day, we're busy and we are all working in extended hours. My co-workers are good enough to follow any procedure required. I enjoy my work when I was permanent assign in night shift in room service. I focus only in mini bar and food serving in room. I am in charge in the room service absence of my Captain.

Pros

free meal for on duty

Cons

Working time extended depends on traffic of the business. However, they will give you time minus if not busy season.

Hospitality Industry

It was a great experience for me to work with this organisation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharjah Grand Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sharjah Grand Hotel Reviews by Location