Seven Seas Shipchandlers LLC

Seven Seas Shipchandlers LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Working with Seven Seas

Working under Receivable Department wherein the core requirement and important fuel of the company can be found in it. "Cash", the essential fuel to run a business. Ability to indulge with different cultures in our team of which we can provide a better results at the end of the day is the best thing that ever happened to me in this company.

Pros

Free Lunch and Accessible Location

Seven seas is very good co.but some manegment is one sided sport to his spacial person...he is not epuail with all

Good working in team work with some manegment and workers..but some is not happy with me I'm in here... but I'm enjoying with co.in all the time..faiz

Productive and Fun with all workers

I learned a lot to this company they gave me extra training about VAT. and they treat me well and they have a good environment. i love this company so much.

Career development oppurtunities

Worked with proffessional personel and got an oppurtunity to boost my inner personalities .I learned and enjoyed a lot of things during my 3 years work in seven seas shipchandlers.

Place where good quality of products are served to Clients

Good place to work where world clients do approach for their required supplies. Management is good but race culture is not found. Good opportunity for improving sports skills

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours some times, Management not fully supportive

Fun and productive workplace

Seven Seas are a global maritime services group specializing in the provision of general ship supplies, stores, spare parts, etc. through its extensive network of more than 600 ports.

Productive and Fun workplace

Enjoyed the job

Good management and very co-operative accounts teams are in my department. I enjoyed my work very well. Only final audit time is the hardest part of job.

Good Job environment

Everyday is new and challenging Less workforce and more productivity is the motto Since less staff there is more team work happening The hardest part of the work was to convenience new management on day to day functioning

Averaged working area

Organization above the grassroots are interesting but the front level office had a bottle neck of crab mentality. If only it can mixed up by different nationality i think the company has a better workplace to lived in.

Pros

free lunch and transportation

Cons

LONG HOURS 24/7 on call

Every day is a new day

I got vast experience from my current company. We have very good working environment and culture. Also we have freedom to talk.

Pros

Vast experience

Cons

Long Hours

Healthy working environment

some of the quality assurance tasks at Seven Seas Shipchandlers • Represent the organisation at all external audits by certification agencies and customers. • Conduct Internal audits and report findings, including addressing & follow up of corrective and preventive actions on Non Conformances. • Monitoring on adhearance to all set processes and procedures . • Investigation and root cause analysis of Complaint , Returns and incidents for implementation of corrective and preventive measures. • Conduct Vendor audits under a vendor enrichment and development programme. • Evaluating statistics of key KPI’s on a monthly and annual basis with focus on trend analysis • Monitoring , developing and implementation of the HACCP system • Effective presentation and training skills that led to development of Awareness and Training on Quality Management system , Environmental and safety risk assessments, ISO standards, HACCP implementation , Warehouse safety , Disaster management and Business Continuity. • Collation of data on Appreciations , delivery feedback and evaluation of Customer satisfaction levels • Risk assessment, hazard identification, establishment of controls and corrective action. • Routine inspections and surprise checks on warehouse functions. • Addressing customer complaints post investigation for resolutions to enhance assurance to customer’s confidence . Responding to customers questionnaires and submissions on behest of the marketing division. • A mitigating team manager for disaster management and business continuity.

Pros

Very helpful and colleaques, all of us worked as a team

Cons

Nil

Huge Company with very good working atmosphere

Head of US Military supplies job. To import, exports all kinds of construction and technical products on request from DSCP (Defense Supply Center Philadelphia). Distribution areas are in Iraq, Afghanistan, Al Dhafra, Djibouti, Oman etc. It was very good experience in my life and I have learned lots from the US Military staffs, US Military customers in different bases in different countries. I have a list of supply chains they have supported a lot for supplying a huge volume of material for our customers needs. My Management was good. My co-workers are many and they have given me a fragrant atmosphere to work in the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is to talk with the Militants to get their supports, advises and their suggestions.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

8 hours

A quality oriented organisation with an eye on customer development and satisfaction

I mentored and managed the quality assurance team of three highly motivated personalities including myself. We made an excellent team and kept the much needed pressure and focus on quality assurance protocols.

Pros

Excellent work environment

Cons

Career advancement, Incremental monetary benefits are not appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seven Seas Shipchandlers LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Seven Seas Shipchandlers LLC Reviews by Location