Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

Found 232 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Great team, great atmosphere and great drive.

Great people at all levels of the company. Everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission. The CEO and Management team are highly motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be. I have never come across such company who has all the great qualities of Culture, Management, Career Advancement and Selfless people under a same roof.

professionally fun and service is grade A+

professional caring community with a high degree of employee happiness through conducting work reviews through fun exercises n games safety at all time at point employee client and skills development with free trainings

Pros

lunch and dinner free

Cons

accommodation limit and so retricted

good freindly envirments

Serco is good company,specially handling the manpower,HR is very friendly with all employee.For learning point of view, very good skil development organization.

Its an Awesome place to work.

Its an awesome place to work. Can highly recommend to one and all. The work flow is well laid out and not stressful at all. "Best place to learn the process and an awesome environment to work with professional and friendly people"

Good place to work but need more salary basics.Hard to impress at manager the good things are not reaching management.Only the management side is the issue all other facilities are very good.

Pros

Free goodies

Cons

Bad management

Serco is very good company. They treat employees fair and goo.

The serco limited middle East is the best company I work with...They treat employees fair and good. They provide us all that we need... good quality of service they give...

Enjoyable working environment

Great management. Co-workers are friendly. Company give the best benefits and luxurious accommodation. Overall, SERCO is the best company i have ever known.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

12 Hrs work with over time pay

I have got much experience in serco

Serco is good F.M. company in middle east. I have got much experience doing as Electrical Technician. Serco is good learning institute for new and experience Employees.

Multi National Company

SERCO is best at delivering the service to the client as well as the customers. We treat our customers as our king. Serco takes a very good initiative for the safety of the employee.

Pros

good accomodation

Cons

no yearly bonus and less payment

Jobs at Serco Group

See more jobs

safety focused and productive company

well managed and full support to the employees and staffs. focused on safety and commit every standard working procedures. making sure that every tasks and activities meet the due date perfect and safe without any harm to the staffs and to the facilities.

Typical day at office

My job was full of responsibilities and self driven, i planned my daily activities and listed them with priority. had to co-ordinate with different teams to get things done.

Pros

Great Learning

Cons

Less Pay

Extraordinary hr policy and facility as same as work culture.

Extraordinary hr policy and facility as same as work culture. Evenly respect all staffs and care to their work as well as health. Friendly and supportive work culture.

Number one

Serco name it's self don't need any clarification they always been a best place to work with . Once you start working there you never feel to leave them.

Excellent Company and Management

Al through i spend lot enjoyable time while working in Serco Management and with colleague, i learn many more things and team work system and punctuality.Company have lots of extra activities that makes staff to make refreshment and the most important things i found is that company take care all the staff in a individually, which makes staff happy and proud to be a part of a Serco Team.

Pros

Duty Meal

Cons

Flexible hours for work

Customer Service

Every day is a new day for me i enjoy to go to work because i meet new people everyday .My work profile is Customer service i greet people i talk to them learn new things share new ideas at work. The hardest part of my job is dealing with cash everyday as we also recharge passengers cards and give tickets,But along with the time its not much difficult for me.I work for a multi national company my colleagues are from different country n different nationality i can adapt with any nationality and treat everyone as equal. I respect my seniors and learn from them as they have more experience than me.My weak point is being free as i like to be pro active. The best part is i get a chance to help people with my knowledge and limit with what can i provide to the customers such as great and smile offer assistance or guide.

well disciplined

Serco ,a renowned British company has branches all across the world. In Dubai its name is Serco Dubai Metro.It works on its written procedures.Punctuality is well maintained.

Pros

doing over time was good

Cons

no promotion, wrong calculation of working time

nice to work in serco.. i learned to much from the company.this company respect every worker rights.they value each worker as there familys. They respect each one of us. Thanks for this company

Pros

Free food

Cons

Exact hour

I feel I have a huge family in SERCO

I just want a competitive salary in SERCO and I will dedicate my whole working life in this company. I love the most about the British bosses.the way they managed employees, the way they handle issues, the way they see the equality of all people around the company.Of course, the rules and regulation of the company were the best.I dreaming of going back in this company to work again.And unlike the other company, Promotion is possible here if they see that you really deserve.

Experience at serco

: Serco Group plc is a British outsourcing company based in Hook, Hampshire.It operates public and private transport and traffic control, aviation, military weapons, detention centres, call centres, prisons and schools on behalf of its customers. Serco has been involved in a variety of controversies having a history of problems, failures, fatal errors and overcharging.Its provide good facility to the emplyee and make a strong bond between emplyee nad emplyer.

productive and fun workplace with ping pong table, striker board,chess game.

Excellent work place with safety and health zero harm based company.Excellent work cutler and excellent in HR Services.And the most enjoyable part of the job no pressure and no stress.
  • Serco Group