Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

Found 232 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Great company to work for .

I worked on a short term contract in UAE. Great company to work for in Dubai, UAE and would definitely return if a long term, permmanent, contract was available.

Awesome Team

Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn new things and awesome people and management. Flexible working hrs and excellent management.

Employee Centered

If I would have the chance to not leave Serco, I would. Serco care for their people so much. The upper management is down to earth that you won't feel so small when they are around.

people management

always a good experience! I will always be proud to have had the chance to work with Serco. The management has shown concern on employee's ability to excel.

Ready for dealing demanding clients and competitive markets

Serco is one of the leading service provider around the world in various government infrastructure projects. Due to its long running business it well placed and known around the world to provide world class service and customer satisfaction. Serco provides top class training to its employees which helps them to perform their job well. It has been awarded various excellence awards for the same

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Moderate pay

a very nice workplace that I call home

this is a place that every one want to be, a good system a nice work place with a nice bosses and collegue. a better transportation with a nice vehicle

Pros

free meal

Cons

24 hours working

Healthy and Safe working culture

I start the day by viewing the shift reports of last day, verify the maintenance plan, inquire about the man power related issues. Solving corrective maintenance issues and plan predictive PM. Attending Planning meeting, safety meeting, safety inspections, Quality circle meeting, Procurement and Budgeting meetings, etc Conducting Competency of staff. Manage all staff related issues like Annual leaves, overtimes, etc. I am a part of management team, which mostly focus staff Health and Safety. In our company's culture we have staff recognition.

Pros

Many

Cons

Few that to temporary.

Help boost your seft steem and how to deal with other nationality

Serco is a company that provides knowledge that can be useful in your daily lives or in the future. it helps you on how to socialize with the culture within the company and provides you everything specially your safety on your daily job routine.

Pros

Free accomodation and transport

Cons

So much fun and knowledge learn in warehouse as a team leader.

I love all the work and experience and all knowledge I learn in the company with full support of higher management for the development of each of us in the warehouse to achieve greater opportunity for ourselves in our future work.

Jobs at Serco Group

See more jobs

Better experience serving public

It's a good company which is working under RTA dubai ! Everyone wish and look for upgrade or post graduation! So as i housekeeping there is very less chances to do so !

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Serco is an equal opportunity employer

I have worked for this company for 6 years. They offer great career opportunities for deserving candidates. They provide you with the support and tools to advance.

a good workplace for beginners

Although the working for this company is a proud feeling, the management is not very experienced in running the business. Being a service company client's demands are always fulfilled compromising the individual's opinions and industry standards.

Pros

job security

Cons

no work life balance, poor salary structure

Well planned organization

Well planned organization and very concerned about people safety. Job secured and internally promoting employees as per there knowledge on their work. I am fully supporting people to join with Serco.

Excellent place to work.

Serco provided me with multiple job opportunity and advancements. With a progressive approach towards development and training, work and life balance and various welfare events to keep the staff engaged and active.

organize team building and sport fiest.

i work in zayed university. the typical work here is. if the student is passing at your working place. that why i put barecation before i start my work. my hardies work is if we clean the grease trapped. and install the foot valve and ball valve inside the water tank.

Pros

not free lunch

Cons

10 hours

Productivity

Not a bad place to work. Hardest part I have never encountered. I have learned how to deal with more than 100 people per day. Enjoyable part was having the deep clean after the metro close.

Pros

Non

Good accomodation facilities

shift work 4am to 3pm or 2pm to 12am learnt to have patience dealing with passengers great supervisor who are willing to help and grow us most enjoyable is interacting with managers in social forums hardest part is losses in revenue or dealing with roudy passangers

fun place with less hours

9 hours duty with 1 hour break at your desired time. station manned by 1 manager and 1 station agent. Everyday is a new experience improves your customer handling skills

Pros

Dealing with multi cultural passengers

Cons

sitting for long hours

Work life Balance

It was a wonderful journey for me to work at Serco, world class facilities. All the line managers and co workers extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I have lots from them during my 7 years tenure

Productive and Fun Workplace

- Great work-life balance - Employee Friendly atmosphere - Healthcare given importance - Great Learning - Fun with work given importance - Appreciative management team

Pros

Employee Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours
  • Serco Group