Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

Found 232 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

This is the best company as my experince currently

I worked all kind of work to help the other trades to achieve the kpi and company repetition. I learned how to teamwork how to support the company and how to lead the team. I had good experience to motive myself always from management they always be supported and corporative.

A lot of work project and issues work in one team.

A lot of work project and issues, work in one team A good place to work with the other culture. Safety first are strictly impose. Safety are priority.

Pros

Free one meal

Cons

lot of project

Amazing experience with amazing people

Gave me excellent experience in providing world class customer service and how to respect diversity and become a team player. Prioritized my safety whilst performing my duties above other things.

Pros

flexible leaves

Cons

long hours/minimum wage for a high risk task/job

productive work place which include team building events

start with a word from the supervisior and how to maintain work ethic and assist customers ina all that will be asked of us by the customer,hardest part was a customer who was not sartsisfied by our service

Appreciate much the review

Leaned much from Serco Good environment Good people Working safely Good compensation Talented colleagues Good management Good working environment Good training provided

Good company

SERCO is a very good company to work for. I was with them only for a short period but they were a very good company to work for. The management team was good and knowledgable.

Pros

Indepenant working if you required it.

Cons

Short temporary contracts

Great place to work and peacefully (NYUAD - Serco)

I delighted to work with highly and supported management. Serco is a great company management and staff were very helpful and approachable, good place to gain experience.

Pros

Pay is average

* Health & Safety * Handling difficult situations * Teamwork * Handling hazard material * Respond for emergency * Products * What are the hazards * Work related tranings

work culture and internal promotion was very good

My previous experience in Serco LTD Middle East (Dubai metro railways) in AUTOMATIC TRAIN CONTROL & COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS as COMMUNICATION TECHNICIAN since 24 Jan 2016 to 27 Jun 2018. My responsivity was Preventive & corrective maintenance of Train, Station and Depots including Bi-weekly checks & Engage with major maintenance Knowledge of inspecting, maintaining, repairing, servicing, testing, fault troubleshooting and investigation of train, stations and depots communication system

Jobs at Serco Group

See more jobs

fun and learn

• Using Electrical and Electronics Instrument such as Multi meter ,Oscilloscope, Signal generators • Trouble shooting and fault analysis in electro-mechanical systems. • PCBA trouble shooting. • Planning and Implementing of maintenance schedules on time. • Analyze data & report production • Negotiation skills with external and internal customers • Supervising and guiding technical staff to maximum man power usage. • Staff development

Pros

fun at work

Cons

night shift

productive and competitive place to work

the company issues free transport and medical cover to the employees ,two way yearly tickets to home country and internal benefits through promotons.

Pros

company trips and free transportation

Cons

short breaks and healthcare

Good company

Good Company, zero harm policies, looking after the safety and work life balance of their employers, significant businesses in middle east region, good jobs offers.

Fun workplace

Provides opportunities to team and improve skills set of employees. Identify the skills of employees and assign assessment accordingly. Focus on training and competency. Qualitative processes and documentations. Believe in good working environments.

Productive and take care of all employees .

The management and my admin full work support for me.one of the best logistics company in the world. I learned lots of in my professional side here.how to behave and respect at a working time they are teaching to me.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

opinion about serco

Serco is very good place to work, the fields is very good and amazing, you can work under good management, they can support you always. i advice every one to work in Serco.

Pros

no thing

Cons

Working in serco is like a team work

As an operation control center staff all day will be busy. You will be handling train service delivery on time managing delays, handling faults etc. I used to handle revenue documents, conduct staff competencies, preparing daily records, preparing work instructions. I used to manage a team where we discus our daily works and share our workload and our knowledge to complete the given tasks on time. Its a good time working in Serco.

Good place

There was 2 shift timings.. and the working hours is 8 hrs .. in a week 2 days off .. management is good .. in work place culture doing customer service in good way lik great offers thanks..

Pros

Hotel

Cons

9 hrs

productive and fun work place.

It's good to work here but not for the long time as because there is no salary hike at the end of the year even no growth for desired candidates. Work place culture is bit good and the job is secured.

Productive and good workplace to work

Its very good to be work in this company and the job life is fully secured here but the thing is that salary is very less as well as there is no increment u can say after the end of the year.

Best customer service training. Highly recommended for first timers in UAE.

Serco is the best company in the field of customer service. The company provides excellent trainings for staff to be globally competitive such as grooming standards training, customer handling, customer management, team buildings and trainings.

Pros

Job Security, On-Time Salary

Cons

Low Salary, Poor Management, Low Career Growth
  • Serco Group