Serco Group logo

Serco Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 62 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Productive and fun workplace

I do not have words to praise about Serco, in my point of view I will never find a company like Serco in my job career. The way they treat their employees, the way the are giving training to their employees, accommodation, transportation, each and everything is beyond our imagination. In future it will be my great pleasure to work with serco.

Top Management

Top ManahementFlexibleStrictly Professionals No favouritism Employee referralsSalary and other benefitsTop accomodationGood insuranceTicket fare

Cons

Very good atmosphere in the company

All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.

Cons

Good management and all colleagues and suppervisor

The serco company is number 1 good company for me and every quarterly have a event and refreshment for all technician and they teach serco how to cooperate to the client and colleagues

Pros

If overtime have a free food

Cons

Nine hours

Serco Middle East Have a better opportunity for a daily work, learning and Trust, Innovative,

5 years and 7 months working as a General trade Supervisor at the client Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Hospital. this past work experience with the SERCO management and my colleague, the technicians are treated equally due to their proper company protocols, strick but you can learn about the company policy, we have also lots of engagement going every year like often holiday here in UAE, we celebrate and have a party outside by batch by batch to accommodate us. SERCO is an excellent company for me due to the yearly air-free ticket, good accommodation, well-respected management, training, nad best of all the health care insurance.

Pros

free air fare every year and they giving 40 days for the annual vacation with pay.

Cons

overtime in work or holiday, they are paying and the salary was given on the right date and month.no waiting.

Good company policies but worst working environment infested by nepotism

Very Low Salary with no chance of promotion , Unless & until u belong to a family member , relative or same native place of your seniors.Discrimination along with bullying is totally ignored by management.

Little more salary but no job security

My personal advise don't join serco even you are getting more salary you don't know when will be serco manage will give you the redudancy letter in every years might be they will terminate you within the months.

This is number one facilities company in my experience

This is number one facilities company in my experience, they are providing good salary package based on the position and site.Also the tension free atmosphere and standard and advanced management

good experience

Best place to work i loved it . transparent in department nature of work is excellent benefits is good good people around good work culture good timing less stress

Jobs at Serco Group

See more jobs

Lucky to be part of serco

Love 2 be the employ of serco, in serco there is no pressure of work on you U will feel free here.employes are very friendly here they always help each other I'm sure you will be feeling lucky to be here.

Its depend on which Site or project you are working

Its totally depend on your site where you are giving your services if client is good so you got good benefits and if client is not good so you will be suffer with more work with less man power.

Very good in giving benefits

40 days vacation leave, yearly air fare, very good accomodation, yearly salary increment. They give values to employees health and wellness. They give opportunities to career growthsand everything.

Pros

All are good to this company

Cons

No cons

Fantastic

Good company that look after of his people. provided opportunity for their people to grow. Have an open door policy. Provides annual appraisal and benefits. Provides recognition on people’s hard work. Provide the updated work related trainings to their people Work and life balance.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Load of works

Appreciate much the review

Leaned much from Serco Good environment Good people Working safely Good compensation Talented colleagues Good management Good working environment Good training provided

Good company

SERCO is a very good company to work for. I was with them only for a short period but they were a very good company to work for. The management team was good and knowledgable.

Pros

Indepenant working if you required it.

Cons

Short temporary contracts

productive and competitive place to work

the company issues free transport and medical cover to the employees ,two way yearly tickets to home country and internal benefits through promotons.

Pros

company trips and free transportation

Cons

short breaks and healthcare

Productive and take care of all employees .

The management and my admin full work support for me.one of the best logistics company in the world. I learned lots of in my professional side here.how to behave and respect at a working time they are teaching to me.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Good place

There was 2 shift timings.. and the working hours is 8 hrs .. in a week 2 days off .. management is good .. in work place culture doing customer service in good way lik great offers thanks..

Pros

Hotel

Cons

9 hrs

productive and fun work place.

It's good to work here but not for the long time as because there is no salary hike at the end of the year even no growth for desired candidates. Work place culture is bit good and the job is secured.

Productive and good workplace to work

Its very good to be work in this company and the job life is fully secured here but the thing is that salary is very less as well as there is no increment u can say after the end of the year.
  • Serco Group