Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Trading Manager

3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Challenging workplace dealing with different nationalities

I am currently working on a 7 star hospital and everyday at work were all challenging because we were eager to learn new challenging task. I learned on how to be more flexible,patient and team player because I keep interacting with different nationalities such as end users, clients ,co-workers and patients. I am so proud of being part of the management because I gained their respect and trust. I learned on how to deal with my co-workers as a team as well. The hardest part of the job was when their was an urgent or a high priority job where all manpower had been given a certain tasks and you need to approach them diplomatically so that they will not get offend why they will be pulled out to their present task. The most enjoyable part of the job was that most of the technicians wanted to be under my supervision because I never discriminate anyone and I keep giving them positive motivation so that they will grow to become asset of the company. Also when I return from vacation they will contribute some amount just to have a welcome celebration and also at the end of work it feels so glad when I can read positive updates on what our teams had been done in our particular shift. I like Serco and the client Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi but the only thing that I wish is to have my wife and daughter with me where they cannot give to me right now due to the live-in contract that I signed. I am so grateful being part of Serco and Cleveland Clinic where I learned Asset Enterprise popularly known as MAINSPRING which is so essential especially in Facilities Operations and Maintenance.

Pros

Free accommodation, meals and transportation

Cons

Quiet busy but I like it because the time has come so fast.

• Serco Group