Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for HVAC Technician

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

best company ive work on

1.safety is the priority 2 Ive learned new hvac system such as variable aie volume with heating function,heat recovery,computerized maiitenance management system. 3.Coordination with co workers. 4. MRi system troubleshooting 5. enyoable is to be with your team and became your friends

Pros

free lunch, coffee, wifi, uniform, tools

Cons

nice to work in serco.. i learned to much from the company.this company respect every worker rights.they value each worker as there familys. They respect each one of us. Thanks for this company

Pros

Free food

Cons

Exact hour

I feel I have a huge family in SERCO

I just want a competitive salary in SERCO and I will dedicate my whole working life in this company. I love the most about the British bosses.the way they managed employees, the way they handle issues, the way they see the equality of all people around the company.Of course, the rules and regulation of the company were the best.I dreaming of going back in this company to work again.And unlike the other company, Promotion is possible here if they see that you really deserve.

company is good but i want to gain more salary

Serco is the very good company in middle east and facilities also very good the company providing and Serco mainly look safety for employer.I want to search even better company for work and salary as well.

Pros

no food facility

Cons

work hour is more

good working principles

everyday activity starts with a toolbox talk, we have cultural indifferences we are all equal as an individual. requires one protocol ZERO harm.

Pros

free food in working site

Cons

8 hours duty / day

Productive and fun workplace

I am happy working on "serco" this is the only company giving high salary in my experience here on the middle east. This is the company also have a nice rules about ethics, respect, cultural awareness, entrepreneur rules about the way we threat people farely and giving opportunities like we excel our people.

It's a challenging to work here for everyday different task.

It's a challenging to work here for everyday task and with diferent nationality,I learned a lot of things specially how to plan a work to make it easy and respect and value in each team member.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Serco Group?

• Serco Group