Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Goo company

- Great work-life balance - Employee Friendly atmosphere - Healthcare given importance - Great Learning - Fun with work given importance - Appreciative management team

Right choice for company

Serco is very good company. All staff members are helpful, excellent accommodation. Very good standard, all employe have sane facility, i would like to recomand all my friend to joine serco

productive work place which include team building events

start with a word from the supervisior and how to maintain work ethic and assist customers ina all that will be asked of us by the customer,hardest part was a customer who was not sartsisfied by our service

opinion about serco

Serco is very good place to work, the fields is very good and amazing, you can work under good management, they can support you always. i advice every one to work in Serco.

Pros

no thing

Good place

There was 2 shift timings.. and the working hours is 8 hrs .. in a week 2 days off .. management is good .. in work place culture doing customer service in good way lik great offers thanks..

Pros

Hotel

Cons

9 hrs

Number one

Serco name it's self don't need any clarification they always been a best place to work with . Once you start working there you never feel to leave them.

Customer Service

Every day is a new day for me i enjoy to go to work because i meet new people everyday .My work profile is Customer service i greet people i talk to them learn new things share new ideas at work. The hardest part of my job is dealing with cash everyday as we also recharge passengers cards and give tickets,But along with the time its not much difficult for me.I work for a multi national company my colleagues are from different country n different nationality i can adapt with any nationality and treat everyone as equal. I respect my seniors and learn from them as they have more experience than me.My weak point is being free as i like to be pro active. The best part is i get a chance to help people with my knowledge and limit with what can i provide to the customers such as great and smile offer assistance or guide.

Serco

A Service provider company that aims to be the greatest service company in the world. gives training to employees to meet the service required by its customersa

great company

working with serco is a great opportunity because they are giving all the employees a chance to excell. we can say that every employees are secure

fun

not bad, fun days at work just need a break from routine and do something new and different and challenging, and more involving.

Marketing specialist with international experience

i have to enjoy work. its no point doing something that you don't like.

Pros

allowances

Cons

none unless i love what i am doing

Learnt alot.

busy days most of the time with different faces and personality. Have learned alot about customer service and dealing with different nationalities. Had the most amazing co-workers. hardest part of job is insults and arrogance from passengers. enjoyable part on friday when its busy and ur occupied.

Pros

free gifts

Productivity

I work different shift in a month and its can either be in the early mornings to late at night.My job entitles dealing with passengers some who can be aggressive.I have always had passion in helping people and being around them so i have learned to be patience,calm and confident when facing difficult situations.Mostly because the passenger use the metro to commute i see similar faces all the time.We have refresher course from time to time,apprasial and a good team of collegues who are from different countries and friendly to be around.I would say dealing with people who have different attitude towards things can be challenging sometimes i just stand there if there is no one who wants to enquire any information and have to stare at the customers accesoriees expecially the ladies.Peak sessions are the best since most tourist are usually around and i get to interact,answer there enquiries and when there is an emergency and i have to drive the train feels so brave since the passengers look up to me.

Pros

team building activities

• Serco Group