Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Attendant

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,958 reviews

nice company to work

It was my pleasure to work in such a established company, I am happy to be part of that company.

Pros

Cons

no problems

fun place with less hours

9 hours duty with 1 hour break at your desired time. station manned by 1 manager and 1 station agent. Everyday is a new experience improves your customer handling skills

Pros

Dealing with multi cultural passengers

Cons

sitting for long hours

excellent

As employee we deliver our best effort for the company.Being responsible and handles pressure well.teamplayer and proactive is the key the a good performance.

Shift based work

The job role is good since we meet different people every day. and it gives much pleasure talking to them and guiding them to the correct zones.since i was working in a bank before it was pretty much exiting to get to know new people and new culture.the co workers are good they do help allot to know what were the key parts of my job.But the demotivating part is when a good work is done there was no appreciation no further motivation to do more good work.and in my side i need new challenges,new targets to carry on with my work.from my side what i always quote is "If you don't love it don't do it".My passion to work on this job role has worn off since there's no tap on the shoulder and to say "Job well done" so therefore i am trying to find a new role to go up my ladder.

Pros

free accommodation & transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K