Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Good company that gives you hopeful opportunities.

I worked as an Administrative Assistant directly to the clients. I have served them for almost a year now doing clerical and analytical job. I directly worked with the departments Associate Director in managing his schedule for meetings and other possible clients. I also assist in the procurement of invoices, quotes and other proposals relating to Facility Operations. Managing the leaves, reimbursement fees and organization of all necessary details for the team. I have learned a lot from this company specially working in a very diverse and advanced community. They shared me all the knowledge I may need for the future of my career.

Very good atmosphere in the company

All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.

Pros

Cons

Great place to work and peacefully (NYUAD - Serco)

I delighted to work with highly and supported management. Serco is a great company management and staff were very helpful and approachable, good place to gain experience.

Pros

Pay is average

• Serco Group