Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai161 reviews

Found 161 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,343 reviews

Good

Good company with a very big respect to all employees, Emiratization is a vhallange but overall the managemt always listen to staff and always you get training required to perform your rolsw

the most enjoyable part of this job

when im joined serco company,all of my work was number one safest and manageable to thier employee,carring and lovable to thier worker,more fun and most exciting company in the middle east,

Good working atmosphere

Good company having peaceful working atmosphere. Ensuring work safety and all at it's top priority. Management also very supportive in nature. Giving more priority to the problems of workers.

Serco limited is the place to be. You can grow with serco . Your general knowledge,technical skills and discipline will take you to a higher rating and ranking.

Hard work

I feel proud in serco company working I'm working also 6years experience my Life also bright my family and my baby life is bright so I feel serco company is good company

Productive and fun workplace

The place was good to work for beginners. Interview process was smooth and so was hiring.Overall a good experience it has been working with them for the beginner of career.

Serco is the best company to work not only in dubai but also in middleast

I would encourage others Job seekers to work for Serco because they look after employees, they provide lot of trainings to their employee for their career development & good salary & benefit.

It was a wonderful place to work there. I really enjoyed my job there.

I would like to suggest people to join the serco and make your bright future. Serco limited company is the best company in the world. Where people can realy change their career.

Shift duty, Work with safety Learning advanced technology Work place Dubai airport

is the reputed company,I feel proudly working with this company, I have good experience with this company, I looking for my future and secure job opportunities

Fun work place

Good excellent, good people and colleagues..Care employees health and safety.Good atmosphere for workSupportive and supportive leaders, always happ

Stressful and political management

Very very nice company to work with . Nice salary . Good work balance . But the management where i was working was the worst for last 4 years.. one person controls the whole contract staff job . Favouritism is on its peak.

Best company to work with

Thank you Serco for an opportunity to work with you. Working with Serco has given me an opportunity to learn and advance my career.I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future.Regards

Pros

Best HR and training departments ever

Top Management

Top ManahementFlexibleStrictly Professionals No favouritism Employee referralsSalary and other benefitsTop accomodationGood insuranceTicket fare

Cons

A place where you can achieve your goals.A place where voice will heard A place where equal opportunity for everyoneBalance in work and social life.

Infrastructure and track engineer

Seriously this is a best in all class company for employees point of view , management,Hr etc.I can say with a garranty there is no such company better than serco .

Pros

Best action to incounter covid

Cons

No cons for Serco.

Innovative solutions

Serco is a good organisation to work as they're well structured in culture and strategy. Serco team is always well prepared in advance in terms of strategy, planning and health & safety prior to start doing any project.

Great company

Good to work with Serco. It is stressful job but you have to like the job to enjoy and learn . Great experience you will gain everyday. Operation and maintenance of prestigues project like dubai metro is not that easy . Client is high demanding and they always behind you to achieve all Kpi .

The best place to work as an IT

Very proactive and supportive team members. It's like lending a helping hand is a normal thing to them. Thank you, Serco for the opportunity, experience, and meeting good people.

Fun, Values Driven, ambitious, cautious, Family Feel

Serco is a wonderful company to be part of and is growing. Serco, Values Innovation, Care Trust and especially Pride are driven by the top down and everyone lives them. they form the core of the business. Serco, has had it problems but these came about by the nature of the business but it has recovered, if your looking for job security I would stick with Serco. Great business and loads of opportunities globally

Pros

International Work placements

Cons

High level decisions don't always make sense on the ground

overall good

Serco is a very good company to work for. You can learn a lot of things, Management staffs are so friendly and deal with employees in a professional way

Good company policies but worst working environment infested by nepotism

Very Low Salary with no chance of promotion , Unless & until u belong to a family member , relative or same native place of your seniors.Discrimination along with bullying is totally ignored by management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Serco Group