Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Found 50 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,856 reviews

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

More can get experience this company

I am working at this company before my Future is good now but I need more money therefore I want to go again this company I like to work with them Also very good company this company How ever know too much tension in this company

Pros

Very freedom wake with them

Cons

It’s normally

Very good atmosphere in the company

All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.

Cons

Good management and all colleagues and suppervisor

The serco company is number 1 good company for me and every quarterly have a event and refreshment for all technician and they teach serco how to cooperate to the client and colleagues

Pros

If overtime have a free food

Cons

Nine hours

Serco is best facilities management

Serco good company and he is take care of his employees . Serco management is good and always supporting to employ Serco is best facilities management

Serco Middle East Have a better opportunity for a daily work, learning and Trust, Innovative,

5 years and 7 months working as a General trade Supervisor at the client Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Hospital. this past work experience with the SERCO management and my colleague, the technicians are treated equally due to their proper company protocols, strick but you can learn about the company policy, we have also lots of engagement going every year like often holiday here in UAE, we celebrate and have a party outside by batch by batch to accommodate us. SERCO is an excellent company for me due to the yearly air-free ticket, good accommodation, well-respected management, training, nad best of all the health care insurance.

Pros

free air fare every year and they giving 40 days for the annual vacation with pay.

Cons

overtime in work or holiday, they are paying and the salary was given on the right date and month.no waiting.

Employees welfare is topnotch

Work-life balance is enhanced through activities and CSR efforts. The company is very much involve in the welfare of its staff and client. Training are provided for free. Career development is encouraged. Procurement of spares is not hard due to the good standing of the company with its contractors and suppliers. Excellent health and insurance packages.

Pros

Systematic management. Yearly increment

Cons

Can be called in even in the middle of the night

Everyday is a challenging day.

Best company that i ever worked.They are Conducting training and seminars for the advancement and improvement of the employee.Provide good accommodation with gym and billiards table. 24/7 security for the safety of individuals.conducting team building to built good relation from the higher management and ordinary workers.Work culture is fair,all nationalities have respect with each other. Hardest part of job is when we received a critical issues that you need to fixed. Most enjoyable part of job is when you meet new people and gave you a smile and greet you.

Little more salary but no job security

My personal advise don't join serco even you are getting more salary you don't know when will be serco manage will give you the redudancy letter in every years might be they will terminate you within the months.

Serco is best platform for everyone to learn a lot, everyone respect each others and senior management is fantastic

Working with Serco is best thing to do in life. company respect to employee is incredible, senior management was helping and provide training where I needed. I tell everyone one serco is best platform for everyone.

Jobs at Serco Group

in Abu Dhabi
See more jobs

N/a

Servo is the one of the good facility maintenance company which I had never experienced before, Im happy to being a staff off Serco, I'm the luckiest person to work in serco

Good team to work with

Some days were busy others was relaxing but it was overall a great experience and a great team that are truly missed.The company was located in ALDAR HQ where I currently still work and it is truly a great environment to be in.

Very supportive company among its people

Work depends on where or what king of facility you are being assigned to. This company is very strict when it comes to safety. This company always support its people even if you are a simple worker. Management is good as well they are all approachable and very responsive to peoples concerns. The hardest part of the Job are the challenges in the field. The most enjoyable part of working with serco is the team building activities, the events and much more,

Lucky to be part of serco

Love 2 be the employ of serco, in serco there is no pressure of work on you U will feel free here.employes are very friendly here they always help each other I'm sure you will be feeling lucky to be here.

Team work good

Its good team work ,i have learned management skills and coordinate contractors and billing ,monthly report ,PPM work shutdown process. i have been worked great journey at Serco i would like to continue my job in Serco .

Productive workplace recommendable to other jobseekers

The work load isn't that much hard. It is manageable because of the management who made sure that the employees was able of having work time balance. The hardest part is whenever I am the only one on shift because we lacked helpdesk operators due to the high attrition we had.

Very good in giving benefits

40 days vacation leave, yearly air fare, very good accomodation, yearly salary increment. They give values to employees health and wellness. They give opportunities to career growthsand everything.

Pros

All are good to this company

Cons

No cons

Good place

As a house keeping attendant we need to deep clean the operating theatre before and after yousing the operating theatre Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacement

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

8 huors

A lot of work project and issues work in one team.

A lot of work project and issues, work in one team A good place to work with the other culture. Safety first are strictly impose. Safety are priority.

Pros

Free one meal

Cons

lot of project

Appreciate much the review

Leaned much from Serco Good environment Good people Working safely Good compensation Talented colleagues Good management Good working environment Good training provided

Great place to work and peacefully (NYUAD - Serco)

I delighted to work with highly and supported management. Serco is a great company management and staff were very helpful and approachable, good place to gain experience.

Pros

Pay is average
  • Serco Group