Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

Working with different nationalities.

Starting with opening the station for service hours. Checking all the equipments to ensure the service hours to go smoothly. Ticket sales is the next step where we must enable a marketing talent as well as helping the pax. I have learned to be patient enough to manage different kind of pax. I work in a multi cultural environment and my colleagues are from different places. I am always challenged, whenever I am handling pax those who don't understand English, Its too challenging to explain about the products which we sell and the benefits. At the end of the day I feel satisfied about the job where I am able to help people and make them happy.

Pros

Accommodation and Transportation

Cons

Long hours, Low salary

Same roleSame location

Better to have a work like that

Learned lot of things different culture about safety ,handle emergency situations, time managing, hardest part of the job is time managing but the company was so good
Same roleSame location

Amazing experience with amazing people

Gave me excellent experience in providing world class customer service and how to respect diversity and become a team player. Prioritized my safety whilst performing my duties above other things.

Pros

flexible leaves

Cons

long hours/minimum wage for a high risk task/job
Same location

The most enjoyable part of the job

Environment of serco is so organised. The management is an international organisation so they do keep the standard of that , Moreover the staffs those who are working in serco are so humble and polite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Serco Group
  • Working with different nationalities.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?