Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

Very good atmosphere in the company

All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.

Cons

Same roleSame location

Great place to work and peacefully (NYUAD - Serco)

I delighted to work with highly and supported management. Serco is a great company management and staff were very helpful and approachable, good place to gain experience.

Pros

Pay is average
Same roleSame location

Good company that gives you hopeful opportunities.

I worked as an Administrative Assistant directly to the clients. I have served them for almost a year now doing clerical and analytical job. I directly worked with the departments Associate Director in managing his schedule for meetings and other possible clients. I also assist in the procurement of invoices, quotes and other proposals relating to Facility Operations. Managing the leaves, reimbursement fees and organization of all necessary details for the team. I have learned a lot from this company specially working in a very diverse and advanced community. They shared me all the knowledge I may need for the future of my career.
Same location

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation
  • Serco Group
  • Very good atmosphere in the company