Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

5 years and 7 months working as a General trade Supervisor at the client Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Hospital. this past work experience with the SERCO management and my colleague, the technicians are treated equally due to their proper company protocols, strick but you can learn about the company policy, we have also lots of engagement going every year like often holiday here in UAE, we celebrate and have a party outside by batch by batch to accommodate us. SERCO is an excellent company for me due to the yearly air-free ticket, good accommodation, well-respected management, training, nad best of all the health care insurance.

Pros

free air fare every year and they giving 40 days for the annual vacation with pay.

Cons

overtime in work or holiday, they are paying and the salary was given on the right date and month.no waiting.

Same location

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation
Same location

More can get experience this company

I am working at this company before my Future is good now but I need more money therefore I want to go again this company I like to work with them Also very good company this company How ever know too much tension in this company

Pros

Very freedom wake with them

Cons

It’s normally
Same location

Very good atmosphere in the company

All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.

• Serco Group
  • Serco Middle East Have a better opportunity for a daily work, learning and Trust, Innovative,