Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

I have got much experience in serco

Serco is good F.M. company in middle east. I have got much experience doing as Electrical Technician. Serco is good learning institute for new and experience Employees.

Same role

Many many things i learn from serco serco is out standing fm compny best service good salry good safty of worker

Serco is a brand No 1 company of uae Many many things i learn from serco serco is out standing fm compny best service good salry good mangment good staf team leadr engineer very copritive and help full
Same roleSame location

Everyday is a challenging day.

Best company that i ever worked.They are Conducting training and seminars for the advancement and improvement of the employee.Provide good accommodation with gym and billiards table. 24/7 security for the safety of individuals.conducting team building to built good relation from the higher management and ordinary workers.Work culture is fair,all nationalities have respect with each other. Hardest part of job is when we received a critical issues that you need to fixed. Most enjoyable part of job is when you meet new people and gave you a smile and greet you.
Same location

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K
1.2K

• Serco Group
  • I have got much experience in serco
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?