Serco Group logo
Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

Boring place to work if you have more than half a brain cell

The work isn't great. They talk about innovation and being the best in the market, but they're doing the same old usual things that doesn't differentiate themselves at all. Management really doesn't want to listen and are happy doing the same things again and again while expecting different results. Also have an inherent culture of racism where they believe that UK educated managers are the be all and end all of skill and talent. It's repulsive. Would not recommend.

Same role

Multi National Company

SERCO is best at delivering the service to the client as well as the customers. We treat our customers as our king. Serco takes a very good initiative for the safety of the employee.

Pros

good accomodation

Cons

no yearly bonus and less payment
Same location

Productive and Fun Workplace

- Great work-life balance - Employee Friendly atmosphere - Healthcare given importance - Great Learning - Fun with work given importance - Appreciative management team

Pros

Employee Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun workplace

I do not have words to praise about Serco, in my point of view I will never find a company like Serco in my job career. The way they treat their employees, the way the are giving training to their employees, accommodation, transportation, each and everything is beyond our imagination. In future it will be my great pleasure to work with serco.
  • Serco Group
  • Boring place to work if you have more than half a brain cell