Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates248 reviews

Found 248 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,242 reviews

Good

Good company with a very big respect to all employees, Emiratization is a vhallange but overall the managemt always listen to staff and always you get training required to perform your rolsw

Good working atmosphere

Good company having peaceful working atmosphere. Ensuring work safety and all at it's top priority. Management also very supportive in nature. Giving more priority to the problems of workers.

Serco limited is the place to be. You can grow with serco . Your general knowledge,technical skills and discipline will take you to a higher rating and ranking.

Hard work

I feel proud in serco company working I'm working also 6years experience my Life also bright my family and my baby life is bright so I feel serco company is good company

Productive and fun workplace

The place was good to work for beginners. Interview process was smooth and so was hiring.Overall a good experience it has been working with them for the beginner of career.

Serco is the best company to work not only in dubai but also in middleast

I would encourage others Job seekers to work for Serco because they look after employees, they provide lot of trainings to their employee for their career development & good salary & benefit.

It was a wonderful place to work there. I really enjoyed my job there.

I would like to suggest people to join the serco and make your bright future. Serco limited company is the best company in the world. Where people can realy change their career.

fun place

exiting experience got to work with some of the brightest and smartest people in the field which helped to balance the work life and bascically growth

Pros

lunch

Cons

short

Smart and supportive

Great company to work with, the environment is amazing....and it's always fun.. staff is not slave.. they treat you as family. The positive energy makes you want to do your best and boost your team spirit. If given a chance would love to be part of it.

Productive workplace

Amazing workplace culture, diversity, management care, trust, career development…etc. I would recommend for people looking for a safe environment. I was very proud working at Serco Middle East as part of the main UK Serco Group.

Shift duty, Work with safety Learning advanced technology Work place Dubai airport

is the reputed company,I feel proudly working with this company, I have good experience with this company, I looking for my future and secure job opportunities

Good

Awesome nd great.. Nd overall experience is good. The management is perfect. Even they care about everyone's view.. The facilities are unbeatable. I proud to be a part of #Serco.

Pros

Free one time meal

Cons

Nthn

I am happy if i get job here

day at work its very much busy going on, People learn how to do work punctual on time. Management is doing well in serco and good place to do workplace & culture is easiest way part of the job

good

Cons

excellent

Fun work place

Good excellent, good people and colleagues..Care employees health and safety.Good atmosphere for workSupportive and supportive leaders, always happ

Stressful and political management

Very very nice company to work with . Nice salary . Good work balance . But the management where i was working was the worst for last 4 years.. one person controls the whole contract staff job . Favouritism is on its peak.

Best company to work with

Thank you Serco for an opportunity to work with you. Working with Serco has given me an opportunity to learn and advance my career.I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future.Regards

Pros

Best HR and training departments ever

Cons

Many many things i learn from serco serco is out standing fm compny best service good salry good safty of worker

Serco is a brand No 1 company of uae Many many things i learn from serco serco is out standing fm compny best service good salry good mangment good staf team leadr engineer very copritive and help full

Productive and fun workplace

I do not have words to praise about Serco, in my point of view I will never find a company like Serco in my job career. The way they treat their employees, the way the are giving training to their employees, accommodation, transportation, each and everything is beyond our imagination. In future it will be my great pleasure to work with serco.

Proud to be part of serco, employees motivated once you hired.

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...

Pros

Free food and good accomodation

Top Management

Top ManahementFlexibleStrictly Professionals No favouritism Employee referralsSalary and other benefitsTop accomodationGood insuranceTicket fare

Cons

A place where you can achieve your goals.A place where voice will heard A place where equal opportunity for everyoneBalance in work and social life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Serco Group