Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

As currently employee of serco i felt safe and secure and my family as well, complete benefits, yearly airplane ticket, good accomodation, meal allowance etc...
Pros
Free food and good accomodation
I do not have words to praise about Serco, in my point of view I will never find a company like Serco in my job career. The way they treat their employees, the way the are giving training to their employees, accommodation, transportation, each and everything is beyond our imagination. In future it will be my great pleasure to work with serco.
Top ManahementFlexibleStrictly Professionals No favouritism Employee referralsSalary and other benefitsTop accomodationGood insuranceTicket fare
Cons
A place where you can achieve your goals.A place where voice will heard A place where equal opportunity for everyoneBalance in work and social life.
I am working at this company before my Future is good now but I need more money therefore I want to go again this company I like to work with them Also very good company this company How ever know too much tension in this company
Pros
Very freedom wake with them
Cons
It’s normally
Seriously this is a best in all class company for employees point of view , management,Hr etc.I can say with a garranty there is no such company better than serco .
Pros
Best action to incounter covid
Cons
No cons for Serco.
All the Senior Management very respectful with the colleagues very good atmosphere at work.Salary on time vacation on time to time all the colleagues help in the beginning once we join to excellent work experience in Serco.
Cons
The serco company is number 1 good company for me and every quarterly have a event and refreshment for all technician and they teach serco how to cooperate to the client and colleagues
Pros
If overtime have a free food
Cons
Nine hours
Serco good company and he is take care of his employees . Serco management is good and always supporting to employ Serco is best facilities management
5 years and 7 months working as a General trade Supervisor at the client Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Hospital. this past work experience with the SERCO management and my colleague, the technicians are treated equally due to their proper company protocols, strick but you can learn about the company policy, we have also lots of engagement going every year like often holiday here in UAE, we celebrate and have a party outside by batch by batch to accommodate us. SERCO is an excellent company for me due to the yearly air-free ticket, good accommodation, well-respected management, training, nad best of all the health care insurance.
Pros
free air fare every year and they giving 40 days for the annual vacation with pay.
Cons
overtime in work or holiday, they are paying and the salary was given on the right date and month.no waiting.
Work-life balance is enhanced through activities and CSR efforts. The company is very much involve in the welfare of its staff and client. Training are provided for free. Career development is encouraged. Procurement of spares is not hard due to the good standing of the company with its contractors and suppliers. Excellent health and insurance packages.
Pros
Systematic management. Yearly increment
Cons
Can be called in even in the middle of the night
Serco is a good organisation to work as they're well structured in culture and strategy. Serco team is always well prepared in advance in terms of strategy, planning and health & safety prior to start doing any project.
Good to work with Serco. It is stressful job but you have to like the job to enjoy and learn . Great experience you will gain everyday. Operation and maintenance of prestigues project like dubai metro is not that easy . Client is high demanding and they always behind you to achieve all Kpi .
Very proactive and supportive team members. It's like lending a helping hand is a normal thing to them. Thank you, Serco for the opportunity, experience, and meeting good people.
Serco is a wonderful company to be part of and is growing. Serco, Values Innovation, Care Trust and especially Pride are driven by the top down and everyone lives them. they form the core of the business. Serco, has had it problems but these came about by the nature of the business but it has recovered, if your looking for job security I would stick with Serco. Great business and loads of opportunities globally
Pros
International Work placements
Cons
High level decisions don't always make sense on the ground
Best company that i ever worked.They are Conducting training and seminars for the advancement and improvement of the employee.Provide good accommodation with gym and billiards table. 24/7 security for the safety of individuals.conducting team building to built good relation from the higher management and ordinary workers.Work culture is fair,all nationalities have respect with each other. Hardest part of job is when we received a critical issues that you need to fixed. Most enjoyable part of job is when you meet new people and gave you a smile and greet you.
Serco is a very good company to work for. You can learn a lot of things, Management staffs are so friendly and deal with employees in a professional way
- Great work-life balance - Employee Friendly atmosphere - Healthcare given importance - Great Learning - Fun with work given importance - Appreciative management team
Very Low Salary with no chance of promotion , Unless & until u belong to a family member , relative or same native place of your seniors.Discrimination along with bullying is totally ignored by management.
The work isn't great. They talk about innovation and being the best in the market, but they're doing the same old usual things that doesn't differentiate themselves at all. Management really doesn't want to listen and are happy doing the same things again and again while expecting different results. Also have an inherent culture of racism where they believe that UK educated managers are the be all and end all of skill and talent. It's repulsive. Would not recommend.
My personal advise don't join serco even you are getting more salary you don't know when will be serco manage will give you the redudancy letter in every years might be they will terminate you within the months.
  1. Employee Reviews