Senture

Senture Employee Reviews

It’s a great place to work the only thing is once you have your sup, they’re really not of a help. My sup never replies to messages or texts. It’s hard to get ahold of them.

Horrible Management

They don’t care about you. The job itself? Easy. The management is horrible. At most jobs, if you don’t show up/call in for whatever reason, they just don’t pay you. Not here. If you don’t make it for your shift, you get pointed too. If it’s a Monday or a Friday, DOUBLE pointed. You have a sick day? Cool, you’re getting pointed. Asking for PTO? Just don’t. You can appeal, but what the heck does that do? I love the job itself - answering the calls and helping the members. Everything else? ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Doesn’t matter if your surveys are all good and you’re reaching those goals. Oh, and god forbid the system crashes (which it does ALL THE TIME) they assume it’s your internet even though your team members are also having that issue. So they want you to go on site since obviously you can’t work from home. Just don’t work here.

Pros

Talking with the members

Cons

Everything else

The people I work with

Senture isn't just a work place, we are a family and we take care of each other. If a co worker needs help, no matter if we have met them or not, we really around them and pull together and help. It's also great getting to work from home!

Great

Going on 3 yrs with the company. Have moved from project to project but glad to still be here and have any amazing group of ppl to work besides me everyday

Good Place

It was a good place to work at, I didn’t take it to serious but the pay was decent and the hours where solid. It depends what project you get and who your working with.

Best Place to work hands down!

I have been an employee for almost 2 years. I consider all the employees family everyone is so helpful and kind. Always great career opportunities available.

Pros

great family atmosphere

Cons

I do not have any complaints

Really enjoy my job. Senture is a good place to work. There is a lot of flexibility in my job. Great work/home life balance. The workplace culture is good. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and helping others.

Pros

flexibilty

benefits

What is the best part of working at the company?At first, this was an amazing place. Once teleperformance took over, it became a bit difficult. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They change everything so quickly and drastically. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment was comfortable because it was at home, but the stress level is through the roof. If there is technical difficulties on the companies side, we still are expected to work through it. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Most days are good, but it was becoming more difficult with the changes.

Love it so far!

Only worked there for two months but so far it has been great! Supervisors have been helpful and all my coworkers help whenever you need it. Only seasonal so that’s the only downside so far

What is the best part of working at the company?Family orientated. Managers are always willing to help. Very clean and mature workplace.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Mostly tech issues beyond companies control What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Friendly respectful no dramaWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Uneventful co workers like to help others

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Senture?

Unorganized, Unfair, WORST place to work

The only positive aspect was working from home. They DO NOT care about employees, I worked for 18 months and kept 85 or higher QA scores but after having 3 different supervisors was terminated over tech issues in which I had already been cleared for. They promoted some to supervisors only to demote me with no explanation whatsoever. Would tell us to do something a certain way only to change it 3 weeks later. VERY unorganized, unsecured, unfair job I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Pros

work from home

Cons

everything else

Won’t move up for years and they don’t care about there employees

Job is stressful and you won’t move up in the company for years and may not move up at all. They don’t care about there employees and the pay isn’t that great either

Thoroughly trained and competitive

The training is very thorough. Trainers make sure you have it down 100% before they leave you. Lots of room to move up in the company. Your income can be endless if you work hard and be productive.

November 29, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Our training team takes great pride in preparing and developing agents for their roles. Thanks!

Productive and stressful

Days are long and boring I do not prefer call center jobs. It was okay. Dress code is casual. Easy hiring process overall you have your own desk which is great

Use to be awesome

Use to be fun, understanding and a great company. When they got bought out everything went to downhill. Was there for two years and let go out of the blue

Senture was a great place to work!

I have no complaints at all about the company or management, I left my position there for personal reasons. They provided a very thorough training program, and the pay was very good.

Pros

Great Pay, Good work life balance Remote

October 31, 2022
Thank you for the review. We will share your comments with training!

What is the best part of working at the company?Monday through Friday What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Type of jobWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was ok What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

October 24, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We will share with the team and apply it towards future improvements.

It’s OK

Worked for 2 years. Had some great management but got put on the no rehire list because they said my performance was bad even though I maintained my goals

October 24, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We value your input on your experience with the company.

Great work-life balance

I loved the previous project I was in, unfortunately it lasted only 1 week, I love the pay and the fact you feels like you get fired and rehired with different task and objectives, overall great company, they just need more organized management!

October 24, 2022
Thank you for the 4 star rating! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your project. We will provide your feedback to the team.

Good work space

family like environment where you have great supervisors who make work enjoyable. Great teammates and good support system. They work with the schedule you’d like to work when you get hired!

October 24, 2022
We love hearing that you enjoyed the environment. We try to maintain a supportive and caring environment within our teams. Thank you for your support!

Awful experience

The training was weak lacking a lot and the system is totally a joke hardest part of the job is getting help. I loved that I got to help people. But the company sets you up for failure.

October 24, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We hate to hear you did not have a positive experience. We will relay your feedback to the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Senture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?