SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Ehh it's ok.

Some of their sites are great, but will not pay you for double shifts or overtime, will give you days off instead so you don't go over the 40hr overtime pay.

Okay place to work

Got to travel a lot for work and that was helpful. Struggled a little with the scheduling sometimes. Would rather get a job that offers me a bit more flexibility and pay.

productive and awareful

productive and fun workplace and full awareness , good management with good timing skill, and good knowledge of problem solving, report situation in detail to supervisor

Pros

twice of coffee break during the shift

Cons

needs coffee breaks to be to keep awareness at the job

not productive as such

there was no day off at all,no providing accomodation which was bad to me and entire team,no food allowance at all which was abig problem to me and the entire team

Pros

no food, no laundry

Cons

Not enough hours. Management isn't the best

Management is not that well they wait to give your your schedule until the day before. You could go in at different times of the night and they don't pay that well

Pros

Can take off any time you want

Cons

Not enough hours

Depends on where you're posted and your Supervisor

Depends on where you're posted and your Supervisor. Posts and Managers vary greatly. The pay is barley above minimum wage across the board. Supervisor's never go above $16/hr.

Benefits

Cons

Hours could vary

the Job was alright

I learned how to secure areas and properties. The workplace was fine. It supplied Drinks like coffee and water and a storage to leave your food in. In overall the job was ok

Great Part Time Work

Working security has its pros and cons, but I make it work with my schedule. I do not mind working the Graveyard shifts (9pm-5am), so this line of work fits in with my lifestyle! I currently am still employed with security but am looking for other work!

Pros

Late Hours, Flexible schedule

Cons

Overall salary, Minimal hours

Not very innovative

This company, like many others in the security field, are locked into old out-dated mind sets. They are forced to deal with commodity pricing due to client demands and many are predatory in seeking applicants for those low paying jobs. The culture can be what you make it so there is some flexibility.

Pros

Some self time while doing rounds, flexible hours

Cons

Low pay, High demands from some clients without additional support, very poor communications.

Not very productive at work

A typical day is very slow haven't really learned much, management is good, the hardest part of the job is parking the cars, most enjoyable part is talking with the residents.

Pros

time to read or other

Cons

no benefits no advancement no etc

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SECURITY SERVICES?

easy job

there is always overtime. Room for advance. A paycheck. good place if in need of steady work. people are good. Job is not stressful nor is it physical demanding.

Leadership and Culture still Growing

Very thin labor model; constant and consistent competing priorities which creates fractured culture and often customer satisfaction problems. Accountability and time management across the organization is a problem.

Pros

Competitive Benefits

Cons

Overall it was okay. Nice hours. Ample enough breaks. OkAy pay. I enjoyed being a security officer.

Security services was outstanding and management was great they really worked with me. I loved the hours. Didn't mind getting called in. Good with giving time off. Overall it was good

Good place to work , low pay, and hours were on and off. Otherwise good. Uniform was terrible hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Was hard to get planted at same site.

Work hardly to achieve the Company gold.

All Secretarial functions. Enjoyed fullest cooperation to the development of Company. Assisted to Head to maintain the sectional status.Independent work.

Pros

Paid meal allowance

Cons

08 hours

Excelente Empresa siempre en cambios

una gran empresa que siempre mantuvo los cambios, lo que permitía un reto diario.

Pros

Salario, Capacitaciones

Cons

Retirado de mi Hogar

Working in team is good experience

We work in group is good experiences . To control a team of 35 , 50 .. its really a well experience at work . I learn too many thing like cctv controller, access controll,some times traffic ,etc

Pros

Lunches are free at duty

Cons

They have a break of one hours in duty and off day two in week

If you're ready to show up on time and put in hard work, you will be treated fairly and paid well. The people are good and down to earth. The bosses are tough but always fair

it's a job

They hired me when no one else would. They are pretty much good when you need time off even though you won't get paid for sick time because they don't have a sick time bank for their employees.

Cons

Not good healthcare

Good benefits

Working for this company was a whole new experience. Learned good defensive skills. It's just not a nice working environment for a lady

Pros

Learned some about the moving industry

Cons

No benefits

In store security in local convenient store

My day at work would consist of watching customers and employees with the help of large store mirrors and providing a safe and secure environment to customers and employees. My presence just being there cut down on shoplifters and made people to feel safe to come and shop at the store where I was working. I learned that most of the theft going on was done by more employees than customers. While I did not catch all who stole, I learned to constantly move around throughout the business to prevent theft and as a result, shoplifting was cut way down. I constantly worked with management and employees to improve loss prevention and was open to any suggestions that were offered.

Pros

Free fountain drinks

Cons

No benefits, rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SECURITY SERVICES
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?