SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Clear

Good

Being located in a mall control room to operate CCTV, I face some challenges checking lost kids but else where I dont have any issues. The advantage getting used to work with peaple from different countries with different cultures I also gained enough experience in using computer because of the nature of my work.

Wonderful people I worked with and served at the best high-end jewellery/ luxurious retail shop in the country. A great team I have been a part of.

My day would begin with ensuring cleanliness, displays, security, smartness, safety is superb in readiness to receive clients and offer them the best services in a safe and most comfortable environment. Ensure the same is maintained throughout the day - safety, security, smartness, positive and friendly/welcoming attitude, comfort of clients is key throughout the day whether it is 12 hours or 24 hours day operation. Any lost and found is logged with detail and kept safely till owner returns for them. Learned to appreciate people and their various cultures more than before. Learnt a great deal of how to assist each one of the diverse customers/staff with different approaches to their full satisfaction Met most friendly people that left a beautiful mark on me and contributed to betterment of my customer service experience. The team was led by the most respectful manager that had a "selling smile" yet humble enough to not only have light moments with sales associates but also take part in the selling even when he is not obliged - that is when not too busy with administrative office work Most enjoyable part was to be a part of a wonderful and most respected team in town that I learnt from and who also learn from me - together we made the work place worth looking forward to for tomorrow.

Pros

Lots of things that made work a lot enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SECURITY SERVICES Reviews by Location