SECURITY SERVICES

SECURITY SERVICES Employee Reviews

Security industry

Alot of things learned during field security. Its a vast field to learn about different aspects. Protecting assests property and data. Everything includes different experiences related to field.

Ehh it's ok.

Some of their sites are great, but will not pay you for double shifts or overtime, will give you days off instead so you don't go over the 40hr overtime pay.

فندق دريمز بتش

العمل وفتره استجمام ممتازه وراحه نفسيه التعاون الدايم فى العمل

Pros

فطار وغدا وعشاء مجانا

Cons

مده العمل طويله

Excellent

I loved working for Security services. It is a great place to work for. I had fun working for them .Management is great and the environment is great also.

Fun workplace

Hardest part of job is people falsely complaining about the guards. The security officers do their job well, and people still complain negatively about them!

Control room operator

To survive in the industry you must be able to work under pressure and shifts,then having enough sleep helps u handle control room duties.dispatch, acknowledge, phonins, reports, inbound outbound calls, monitoring etc

Enjoy at work .Management is good .

Management is good . They listen the problem properly and willing to solve it. They listen your requests about schedule ,shift off and in many other ways.

amazing opportunity

this company helps you reveal and determine each individual employees strongest assets and sets them up in the best work environment so that they can continue to grow within the company.

Okay place to work

Got to travel a lot for work and that was helpful. Struggled a little with the scheduling sometimes. Would rather get a job that offers me a bit more flexibility and pay.

Always something new.

I have done a lot of Events and worked a lot of different places for this company. As long as you are on time and willing to work you will fit in and get along with the staff, every one will help you and is very friendly.

Reluxed

I love this company specially the owner of the company is a great human being and very help and as we know first boss in your job life is important and he is the perfect one

productive and awareful

productive and fun workplace and full awareness , good management with good timing skill, and good knowledge of problem solving, report situation in detail to supervisor

Pros

twice of coffee break during the shift

Cons

needs coffee breaks to be to keep awareness at the job

Good

Full aspects of basic education in security service's training. Hopefully I will be able to gain more information about my job now than I have been on before.

great place

Great place to work.Training is great. I have learnt so much. helped me progress with customers and learning my trade. helped me using hand tools helped me to work on my own and as a team

Corrupt

Our company is mostly targeting youth so there is favouritism and we are not able to gain some skills. So most people see it as a growing company but according to me no its not.

Good

Being located in a mall control room to operate CCTV, I face some challenges checking lost kids but else where I dont have any issues. The advantage getting used to work with peaple from different countries with different cultures I also gained enough experience in using computer because of the nature of my work.

Exciting and challenging career

Reviewing security activity from previous night with Operations team, discussions around potential new business, attending a variety of client meetings and signing off new clients or up selling of business. Making calls to existing accounts and arranging further meetings. Preparing documentation to hand over for operational processing. Meetings with senior management. Developing and implementing new strategy's to increase market share. Liaising with all appropriate operational staff and when necessary accounting team including CFO

Instal and Service Technician

ADT Security is a great organisation. Everyday brings a new challenge and learning. It keeps me moving and improving. They give ample oppurtunity to learn and grow.

Good management

The management is very friendly with the high skill and gave the best training for the job to be done very successfully. In my opinion, I got the best training for this job.

Plenty ofwork available

It's a work in progress, you will get lots of hours to work if you want it.you get the chance to learn a lot about the business of transporting prisoners.

Fair place to work; not enough staff

Believe it could be an excellent place to work if management and staff were able to communicate the needs of the customers and apply good listening skills in addition to enabling staff to openly request customers to give our staff suggestions on how to improve the quality and quantity of staffing issues is addressed in a timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SECURITY SERVICES
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?